Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Professional Hunting "Tour" !?!?!?! >

Professional Hunting "Tour" !?!?!?!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Professional Hunting "Tour" !?!?!?!

Old 08-05-2006, 09:04 PM

Default RE: Professional Hunting "Tour" !?!?!?!

I responded to him again and only after I viewed teh link he provoded to his website. I told him that i was more concerned after the site made it evident what his intentions are.He responded with claiming that he would call me tomorrow. I accepted his offer and will be speaking to him tomorrow afternoon--if he was serious.Don't worry, I know how to be diplomatic and to check my emotions while being very persuasive at the same time!
Old 08-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

This is off the WHA site. Are they serious? Do they really think anyone would belive this answer?

Old 08-06-2006, 08:17 PM

Manuman- What did he say?!?!?

Old 08-06-2006, 08:20 PM

wow, just viewed the myspace account for the wha. these guys are not BS'ing and it looks like they wont stop.

what is everyones BIG issue with the wha right now? i havent heard anything from them
Old 08-06-2006, 09:55 PM

He called when I was at lunch with my family and my cell was off. He didn't leave a number to call back,but requested that I email him to le thim know when was another good time. I will see if he calls tomorrow.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:06 PM

No call today. I will stay with it untilI get an answer.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just to clarify jmbuckhunter, The Enemy Within Thread did not support the WHA and i'm not sure how that was mis-interpreted. Darting deer is not recognized as a legal hunting method in any state I have looked into and that thread topic was more about differences amongst say Bow/Crossbow/Gun/Dog Hunting etc. I'm actually curious how they are getting around that, can any person in the state the WHA plans on holding it's events dart deer? I'm sure that would be a nightmare. By the way that is great quote from Primos you put up Montana Muley.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:53 PM

Well, this is my first time chatting on any site, thought I would get some info. Sorry about your opinion on a question I asked. Not any hunter I would want to hunt with.....
Old 08-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, this is my first time chatting on any site, thought I would get some info. Sorry about your opinion on a question I asked. Not any hunter I would want to hunt with.....
?????

Were you meaning to respond on this thread?
Old 08-20-2006, 09:35 AM

In 2004 they tried this crap in Africa when I was still guiding. My job as a Professional Hunter of 29 years is to make sure that the game your hunting does'nt kill you should you make a bad shot. In those many years I have shot 4 male lions off of 4 people, 1 tracker and 2 hunters that made bad shots, and one to close for picture taking, not in my hunting party. In 2005 in the lower end of Zimbabwe, Southern Africa, between South Africa and Zambia they were using this darting thing on a rhino, and then you get your picture taken with it and then let it go. Itcost less than a taking of a rihno.
[*]7 Day all inclusive White Rhino Hunts - $42 500 (This is USD) This does not include the trophy fee. Well, as fate would have it, the one thing you learn hunting any big game," Its the dead ones that will get up and kill you". This is what happended on a rhino darting, I guess they miss judged the amount ofTranquillizer 3 of them were torn apart, and one loss his legg and left arm. We have now began to vote darting out as a danger to life. Every State has a law again'st druging any wildlife, so it would behove you to call your Crongressman and tell them this is totally wrong. With enough calls and E-mail they will move their A_ _.[*]Wolfhound[*]"Life is an adventure, You decide how much excitement to put in it."

Quick Reply: Professional Hunting "Tour" !?!?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.