Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Need Help with ASAT suit! >

Need Help with ASAT suit!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need Help with ASAT suit!

Old 06-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Spike

Default Need Help with ASAT suit!

I need some help with ordering the right size for an ASAT suit. I called ASAT for advise prior to placing an order...and they recommended a large.Got the suit yesterday, and well, I can fit two of me in this thing! [:@]Especially the pants...and they are about a foot to long in the leg. So I was hoping some of you that have anASAT suit can give me some much needed advise for the correct sizebefore I do the swap out with ASAT. Here is what I am getting...the ASAT 3D suit. I'm 5" 10" about 170 lbs with about a32" to 33" waist.Please help if you can! Thanks.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:51 PM

Default RE: Need Help with ASAT suit!

The pants are cut long. I got the XL and can pull the pants up to my armpits. I think they do this so that you can put them over multiple layers of clothing. It's not uncomfortable to walk in, in fact, I don't even notice it. I mean, unless it is just so big that it won't stay up on your waist, like it falls down to your feet showing your bare arse.......I'd stay with the large.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

The pants are cut long. I got the XL and can pull the pants up to my armpits. I think they do this so that you can put them over multiple layers of clothing. It's not uncomfortable to walk in, in fact, I don't even notice it. I mean, unless it is just so big that it won't stay up on your waist, like it falls down to your feet showing your bare arse.......I'd stay with the large.
Your right on the money with the arse thing...I need something that stays up on the waist...maybe the medium would be just right?
Old 06-03-2006, 11:00 PM

Yeah, if they're falling off your butt......get the next size smaller. I'm confident they'll exchange it.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Spike

Yeah, ASAT said they would exchange it, even before I purchased. I just wanted to get it right this time.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Being up here in the nwI don't have the luxury of shopping in stores but maybe a few times a year, so I do quite a bit of ordering on line with different dealers, one thing I have learned is a size 9 shoe ( or med) shirt, or even a 30-30 pair a pant is not the same with each and it must be worn and fill comfortable. Seems likemost manufactures have diff sizes from one to another (?) Sometimes thats just a pain in the a$$ ordering on line but when you find out what fits and wears good you 'll know what to order the next time, kinda like trail and error. But make sure its exactly what you want, I ammore into function than fashion and I'd rather have something larger than my actual size cause it always shreaks and depending on the time of year, I can always shed clothes, I'm not trying to be the best dressed in the woods. But it needs to be what I bought it for. Good luck.

Bobby
Old 06-04-2006, 04:34 PM

I am 5'7", 170 lbs, and have the medium ASAT suit. It is just a tad bit long, but it fits my waist and upper body perfectly. Being 3" taller, it should fit you perfectly.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, I've got a 34" waist (it should be a 32 or a 33 ) and usually a large is fine. If you're a 32 or 33 yourself, I'd definitely go with medium.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:44 PM

how about a 30 in waist???? go with a small?????
Old 06-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

The ASAT suits do run large and are made to fit over all other clothing. Personally I would go by your jacket size and order that size and deal with the oversized pants. Or, just one size smaller. I pull my pants up, roll down the tops to make them fit proper.

Quick Reply: Need Help with ASAT suit!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.