Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What is the MOST OVERPRICED piece of archery equipment on the market? >

What is the MOST OVERPRICED piece of archery equipment on the market?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What is the MOST OVERPRICED piece of archery equipment on the market?

Old 06-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What is the MOST OVERPRICED piece of archery equipment on the market?

wanting to get into archery all my life i personally think most all of it is overpriced lol....but although its cheap to make someone had to invent it all....faster better bows...things to reduce shock and vibrations..(simms...stabilizers etc) i honestly dont think ill be bowhunting in the fall......yet again.....i know i can go cheap...or buy used etc etc....but i dont want to....i dont want TOP of the line...but i want a GOOD bow set up good...i dont want a 2000+$ rig...but i doubt i can pull it off....itll be sad at the end of the summer and i have the money finally saved.....just no time to practice...ill either save it....buy a bow and start shooting till next season.....or buy the TC encore i been wanting...or buy the parts to MAKE my 72cal smooth bore flintlock....i dont know...itll cost me close to 1000$ by the time i get a target or 2....a fully setup bow....arrows..heads etc.....then ill want a climbing stand so i dont have to lug 50lb ladder stands.....ugghhhhh i cant wait to graduate college! 3 years hopefully!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:19 PM

Default RE: What is the MOST OVERPRICED piece of archery equipment on the market?

CABELAS SUX!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:21 PM

[quote]PSE Muzzy yet again you didnt read the post correctly, he said top end quivers cost aroun 100 dollars not little Kwikee Kwivers that cost only 25 dollars

Show me a $100.00 quiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:25 PM

I wouldn't buy dog food off of CABELAS!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

As most everyone has said,Almost everything is over priced.While I agree the simms products work,it pains me to lay out the hard earned cash for these tiny things.Take your pick with every thing else.Bows,broadheads,stabilizers,sights,arrows,rel eases,rests.Practically all this stuff is over priced.
My approach is to buy quality,maintain it well and use it for a very long time.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:30 PM

here ya go PSE how about 89.99 before shipping?????

http://archery-experts.stores.yahoo.net/trrihu1pi.html
Old 06-03-2006, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Muzzy the more you speak the less serious I take you....

http://www.trophyridge.com/Trophy-Ridge-Products/Ridge-Hunter/

is one example. Fuse, Mathews as well as some others come in over $100 as well.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:41 PM

He has a problem with his mouth doing his thinking Buckeye!!!!!!!!
He needs some help
Old 06-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

BTW Muzzy I would love to see some of these trophys you speak about in your sig....... Please show [8D]
Old 06-03-2006, 07:52 PM

Buckeye look at his Avatar he cant get any so he has to show a buck getting some. LOL LOL LOL

Quick Reply: What is the MOST OVERPRICED piece of archery equipment on the market?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.