Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunting Contest 2006? >

Bowhunting Contest 2006?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting Contest 2006?

Old 06-03-2006, 08:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowhunting Contest 2006?

Dada,

Nice looking mount! On the prizes, the top three hunters were to submit thier officialscore sheets to Buckeye since they were so close. I have yet to hear if that ever materialized.
See Shed33's reply, Each top 3 had to submit an official score sheet to Buckeye...not sure if any of the top 3 sent their sheet to him. Perhaps it's the top 3 bucks that dropped the ball...I've been waiting to hear. It's up to the individual...Buckeye was grateous to do this but he shouldn't have to beg for participants.
Right on guys. Rules are rules and with out the offical score sheets no prizes will be awarded. Especiallywith how close the unofficial scores were. If you guys don't want to do what you are supposted to do to recieve your prize then don't complain that you haven't recieved them.

Scott

Old 06-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

OH boy here we go ,let getta rockin LOL

I'm in

nubo
Old 06-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let me in..... I wanna play tooooooooo...... Cant wait to try out the new Switchback xt Oh yea
Old 06-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Everyone reading and replying to this thread must remember, this is not the signup thread. You must watch for the signup thread come midJuly in the subforum "Bowhunting Contest" forum....linked from here at the top of the page or in the ALL FORUMS page.

Mid July will be the "official" (theres that word again) sign up thread.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well ok guys. I already once forwarded a copy of my score sheet to Rob months ago. That is why my score was adjusted. I also coresponded with shed last month seeing how nobody had been in contact with me with requests of any kind. Now to say it is my fault is funny, but I will play along and send a copy to you buckeye.Buckeye, surely you must have known my score was turned in long ago, after all my official score was higher than I had scored it and that is what put me back in first. Than for you to accuse me of not playingby the rules and being a complainer is insulting to me and the members of this forum..........Dabow
Old 06-03-2006, 03:36 PM

ORIGINAL: dabowhunter

Well ok guys. I already once forwarded a copy of my score sheet to Rob months ago. That is why my score was adjusted. I also coresponded with shed last month seeing how nobody had been in contact with me with requests of any kind. Now to say it is my fault is funny, but I will play along and send a copy to you buckeye.Buckeye, surely you must have known my score was turned in long ago, after all my official score was higher than I had scored it and that is what put me back in first. Than for you to accuse me of not playingby the rules and being a complainer is insulting to me and the members of this forum..........Dabow
You just ratted yourself out.

You may have sent a copy of the sheet to Rob, but you were supposed to send one to Buckeye.

Buckeye is correct in saying that you didn't play by the rules. You sent your sheet to the wrong person. That is no one's fault but your own.
Old 06-03-2006, 03:58 PM

I would rather these issues were handled via PM's. Buckeye and everyone else involved were very gratious in this, and to complain is .......well......detrimental to future contests. Please guys, let's get it right, but let's do it privately, please.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Like I said, I'd be wanting to know why. Could have been taken care of long ago it seems. No matter now as long as it gets done. No reason why it wasn't done if some guys knew about it. Stuff happens.

Congrats Dabowhunter on a nice buck!
Old 06-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

I would rather these issues were handled via PM's. Buckeye and everyone else involved were very gratious in this, and to complain is .......well......detrimental to future contests. Please guys, let's get it right, but let's do it privately, please.
Actually I did PM shed over a month ago. Said he'd talk to Buckeye. I would say waiting quietly for almost half a year is long enough.
Old 06-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Okay, okay, this contest was a blast last year and still is. Dabow, you shot a dandy buck, and a big congrats goes out to you again. It's magnificant and the mount is as well.

No one should be insulted, no one is pointing fingers and you should get what you earned with that dandy buck. Please forward a set of your papers to Buckeye, sending them to me was just for me to clearify that your buck was indeed larger than you previously had down and that was a good thing. Corresponding with shed was probably a good idea as well however, please go ahead and forward it to Buckeye. Perhaps tho the other two bucks simply didn't get scored and rightly you have first regardless. Whose to say tho that if officially scored the second place buck was misscored for the contest.

Anyway, congratulations on a tremendous trophy by any means. Please don't take anything to heart from the forum. You deserve you reward and thanks again for participating and for your patience.

Quick Reply: Bowhunting Contest 2006?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.