Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!! >

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Old 05-15-2006, 05:45 PM

Default RE: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Here you go............

Old 05-15-2006, 06:02 PM

I have a 1988 chevy s10 blazer and now I am planning on buying one of those new toyotas. I have had the blazer since I was 15 and desperately need something else. I never thought I would buy a "foreign" vehicle but I like it much nicer than anything in its class. I test drove the Chevy colorado, dodge dakota, toyota tacoma, and the nissan frontier. I have yet to drive a ford.

I did "pimp" the blazer but dont let that fool you. She has hauled quite a few deer in the back.

This is what I will be getting in a couple weeks hopefully.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

rammer it is a 98 box, was on there when I got it. It runs a built 460ci I was going to make it taller but I think its good for a daily driver. I have a 79 250 (my first truck and will never give it up). I also am building a 1979 Bronco. I am a ford guy but if it is pre 80s and made out of metal then it is a keeper in my eyes. From a show truck to a rusty old American dream. There is nothing like American horse power.

-For Off Road Driving-
Old 05-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

PSEMuzzy---Now that is funny
What exactly is your problem with fords,besides not being old enough to own one yourself.
I have read alot of your comments on the FORD topics,and to be honest I really dont think to many people are listening to you.
Your parents must be real proud knowing they raised a friggin moron.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: extreme1

What exactly is your problem with fords,besides not being old enough to own one yourself.
I have read alot of your comments on the FORD topics,and to be honest I really dont think to many people are listening to you.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

Old 05-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

We used to tease each other about Ford Vs. Chevy VS. Dodge. Then we just started chain bumper to bumper and my ford was a winner. But this stopped when my friends convinced their parents to buy them new diesel trucks. I think it would be nice to own a new truck but don’t see it for some time I am 21. I got my truck with long hours working on farms and I am proud of my $1600 truck.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: extreme1

Old 05-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

I'm a union electrician and if a Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Honda , Hyundai, or any other foreign auto maker hired the electrical contractor I work for to do a job and they sent me, I wouldn't have a problem going and making my living off of them. So theres no way I'm going to put down someone who buys those same products. I say drive what you like and what you've had good luck with.

As for the American brands; they all make good vehicles with an occasional lemon.

Old 05-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: drstalker

LOL

Quick Reply: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.