Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!! >

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Old 05-19-2006, 12:43 PM

Default RE: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

ORIGINAL: krojemann

Then why the H*LL can't you accept someone's opinion.

Once again you fail to understand the difference between accepting and agreeing. I accept your opinion.........you can think whatever you want........doesn't mean I have to agree with you.

Your opinion is your opinion.............my opinion is that you are 100% wrong. Pretty simple concept.

I'm not bashing your truck/thoughts, I'm just supporting mine.
Why would you??.......my truck supports the working class people of this country.........not hurts them like buying a foreign product does.

So please act like an adult and say something like, 'that's cool' or 'that's a nice truck' or 'to each their own'

Because it is not cool.......it's not a nice truck.......and I wouldn't care what you did if it didn't have a negative ripple effect that is felt by many other people you fail to consider.

instead of throwing in one of your wise a$$ comments.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a wise ass?

Opinions are like a$$ holes, everyone has one!!!!
I'll take your word for it
Old 05-19-2006, 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Archer4Life

Hi.

Atlasman, with all do respect, although I do not know you well enough to confirm my suspicions, I think it is nearly impossible for you to not be a hypocrite. Please post a picture of your television and/or VCR/DVD to help put my mind at ease.

Thanks

Stupid analogy.

We have a choice with vehicles we used to have a choice with a lot of products we no longer do. Keep buying foreign crap and pretty soon we won't have a choice with anything.........we can become fully dependent on other people like infants.

My TV is a Toshiba and my DVD player is a Panasonic. Both assembled in the USA (which is as good as you can do with those products these days).
Old 05-19-2006, 12:56 PM

ORIGINAL: bowsmacker

Lets just face it that our "American Made" cars suck. I would love to support an american company but my pocket book is more important. Unions are way out of control in this country and the unions need to realize that they are responsible for our current economy.

Jealousy rears it's ugly head again.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: bowsmacker

That is hilarious that atlasman points out the concept of warranties making it all warm and fuzzy....unreal
Why is that so funny?? That is one of the biggest things foreign cars have going for them..........they come with 100,000 mile warranties. People love the notion of not having to worry about repair bills for 100,000 miles.

You don't like warranties??
Old 05-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

In response to Atlas.How could you possibly think I am jealous? I have my own business and do very well. I could retire tomorrow at the ripe old age of 38 and hunt everyday if that was my wish. I respect anyone that works in a factory but have no reason to be jealous, I can assure you of that and know that you dont have a clue who I am or what I feel. Why do I care that my truck needs warranty work? Because a truck with 12,000 miles on it shouldnt need ANY WORK!Ofcourse, you'll say I am wrong for feeling that way. HELLOOOO, anybody home! Your logic is so full of fallacy I laugh out loud at most of your posts. Also, just so you know, my wife drives an INFINITI G35 and it is a sweet automobile without peer in the domestic market. Have a nice day Atlas.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a bowhunting forum, not a place to argue about vehicles. If you want to bicker like a bunch of old ladies go the Political forum. You'll fit right in.