Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!! >

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Old 05-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

I tried using that one Greg...Now I know why I couldnt get it.[:@][8D]
Yep, I waited seven years to get that plate! I had it in my Palm as a re-occuring alarm every couple months to call the license bureau in Jeff City and see if it was available yet... Finally got it year before last.

I can also give you a tip that you might as well not try to copy me; I'll be handing this one down to my son years and years down the road.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:49 PM

I can also give you a tip that you might as well not try to copy me; I'll be handing this one down to my son years and years down the road.
I guess I'll have to steal my dad's when he's done...my first passion fishing. Somehow we got WE FSH.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:50 PM

I think the same thing that America is all about (freedom)is causing this. "Ala" being a Victim of its own success. It all comes down to the all mighty dollar. According to a article from the Dallas Fed about 79% of American jobs are in the service sector. Why is China creeping up the world GDP charts? They are switching to the service sector. Service is where things are, not production and manufacturing, since this can be outsourced for cheap. Why do u think when u call tech support you get an Indian? Well they dont have to be paid $10 an hour. So to keep this economy turning the service sector needs to be a strong part. Is outsourcing inmoral? maybe, but against the law NO! And protecting American jobs is crap as well as the benifits are widely dispersed while the cost are concentrated. To save 50 textile jobs thorugh tariffs cost every American about $116. O well enough economics for today! All this competition means better products for American consumers. And and btw, the foreign auto makers pratically created the managerial accoutning movement in the United States, the GM and Fords have known about this since the 70's.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:52 PM

here my work truck
Old 05-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Fork Horn

PSEBO First off thanks for the complement!! I am the 3rd owner of the truck and I know the other two. It has 110,000 miles on it. It has dual sraights for the exshaust so it is really loud just the way I like it. They say loud pipes save lives. I don't think the pictures show the stance of the truck very well. It sits higher than it looks. It is a strong runner and puller as well. It has won some of the local truck and tactor pulls. At one of the pulls the truck placed both first and second I got first and the owner at the time (a friend of mine got second) it was a good night. The truck does have some miner flawes in the body but is good shape for the year. I am glad I own it I wanted years before I finally got it. Thanks again for the kind remarks and if their is anything else you would like to know just ask.

William

Old 05-16-2006, 11:14 PM

ORIGINAL: hawgdawg

Man, all these vehicles. Hope you anti foreign guys use American oil products to feed them. As long as my 87 Nissan does it's job that'll be fine with me. No notes and still going. The only thing mechanical I have done to this ride is 1 alternator and 1 coil. (other than normal stuff tires battery wiper blades etc.)

I'll never understand quotes like this............should everyone be impressed or jealous or something? My truck isn't even scheduled for anything besides routine maintenance until 100,000 miles.........never had a problem with it and it is warrantied bumper to bumper for 80,000 miles. It is fully covered for long after the note is up..........not to mention no one in my family has ever had an American vehicle that was junk. I guess we are just lucky.

Great truck.......no problems......fully warrantied for long after it is paid for........and the money goes to help hard working blue collar Americans have an opportunity to work hard and make a better life for their families.

Notice how those are all rock solid, logical, factual reasons to buy American. I can't even think of one reason to buy a foreign car.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Pass_Thru

atlas, man I do know where your coming form but its the way your coming across to some of these guys. Whatever it doesnt matter so sorry for saying your being a prick. Trust me I am so in tune with you since Im currently laid off from the Tool & Die trade where I was a machinist/upgrader for 12 years before becoming a mold maker. The shopIm currently atjust lost 1/2 of its work load to Mexico with a company named Electrolux who owns Frigidaire. We also had a HUGE mold package for Meridian whos customer was GM and the mold was for the front fasica of the Denali. That package was going to take us places but Meridian is in some sort of restructuring or bankrupt thing so that is on hold. So now Im out of work. So I do know where your coming form.

Jason
No problem man..............I am on your side brother.

I have never been the kind of person to sugar coat things or be politically correct. I don't let what other people think shape my opinions of what I believe is right and wrong.

I watched my dad work his whole life in a steel mill. He made a better life for our family and none of it would have been possible without that opportunity...........so if I can help out in any way to make that smae chance available to another guy out there and his family.........I will.

I'd rather have my money go to send my neighbor's kid to through college...........then pay a kids tuition at the University of Tokoyo.

If I come off as a prick then so be it.........I'm just telling the truth.

IMO the ultimate definition of a prick is someone who lives here and soaks up all the freedom and money from this country and it's fellow citizens.........and then stabs them in the back by giving his money to another country. Talk about a hypocrit. If you want to support Japan or any other country for that matter then move there..........don't take everything America has to offer and then turn your back on them when it comes time to give back...........that is just the way I feel.

Forget the pride stuff........if you don't have that then you are beyond help. Just use good ol' common business sense. If you owned a Home Depot how would you feel if your family and friends shopped at Lowe's??..........and where would you shop?

Use your heads guys.............c'mon it's common sense.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

JD Power is the Auto Industry Standard by which Quality and Reliability is measured.

As you can see, American Models won 6 out of10 segments and finished in the top three in9 out of 10 segments.

If you are looking for a reliable truckyou cannot reasonably argue that Foreign trucks are more reliable than American trucks. It is simply not true.

Old 05-17-2006, 08:19 AM

Oh h*ll. I started following this thread because I like to see what other people drive to hunt in. Now I am just disgusted. This was supposed to be a place for people to show off their pride and joy and it has degenerated into a whine fest -- and people say women are catty and b*tchy!

The vehicles are all awesome and look as if they have had tons of hard work and love poured into them. Thanks for sharing the pics!!!

Shannon

P.S. I drive an Toyota 4runner and my husband drives a Dodge 3/4 ton 4-wheel drive so I guess that makes us a mixed family with me being the bad seed, huh?
Old 05-17-2006, 11:04 AM

In my above post it was inadvertently re'ed to gzg38b. It was an error on my part, I was not replying to him just a reply to the thread in general. I apologize if it seemed I was snippy with one person in particular (and not even close to the ones I was aiming my b****iness towards either) and will be more careful in the future about how I use the re button.

Shannon

Quick Reply: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.