Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Murphy's law runnen amuck...... >

Murphy's law runnen amuck......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Murphy's law runnen amuck......

Old 10-28-2002, 08:59 AM

Default Murphy's law runnen amuck......

I do believe that someone has jinxed me this year(possibly my hunten bud who ain't been able to get out much this yr....lol)But seriously it's been tough so far this year seeing alotta deer ...bucks -n- does but either no good shot or to far out (I hunt some thick areas) to get a clean shot.Had 4 does walk in on me this mornen -n- closest one was about 10 yrds....wind was right deer had no clue I was there...couldn't draw as being on the ground right even with them I know the other 3 woulda spotted my movement.So I sit there for 15 minutes or so hopen to be able to draw......only to have a tree rat hunter spook them off.Now I know I can't be ticked at him cause it's public land -n- all but this spot is like 45 minutes from the nearest parken spot.
Sorry to ramble ....just needed to vent a little.....2marrow is another day and just may be the day I get fresh backstraps.....

If god didn't want us to eat animals....Why did he make them outa meat?
Old 10-28-2002, 12:00 PM

Default RE: Murphy's law runnen amuck......

Hang in there, I hunt public land and can feel your pain. Murphy will get tired of messing with you and move on for a bit one day. Take advantage of that time.