Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Cabelas line of hunting blinds >

Cabelas line of hunting blinds

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cabelas line of hunting blinds

Old 04-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default Cabelas line of hunting blinds

Does anyone have some experience with any of these? I really can't drop the cash on a double bull, so I wanted to look into these.

Thanks
Old 04-13-2006, 05:50 AM

Default RE: Cabelas line of hunting blinds

I have used one of the blinds it is very good it may have been called the "Full Draw" quick and easy to set up. It has plenty of room and easy to shoot out of. For the money it is a very good buy.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:57 AM

Cabelas doesn't make any of them. most of them are relabeled and/or slightly modified versions of other blinds.

I think one of the Cabelas blinds is basically a DB T2, perhaps an earlier model.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:51 AM

We have not ordered a Cabela's brand blind but we do have several Ameristep blinds that were reasonably priced. We just ordered a new blind and I think it is going to be great! It is made for bowhunting so it has longer windows in the corners and it is HUGE. The only thing is it doesn't have shoot through windows but we are going to get some of the netting and I am going to put velcro on it to make our own. It is a Ameristep G-30 Pop-Up Blind (number in Cabela's is 41-7283) and it was $99.99. We also own a Ameristep Brickhouse blind which I hunted out of last year and he has taken to West Texas for three years to hunt hogs out of and it is $139.99 (number in Cabela's is IG-415863) and I LOVE it! Lots of windows and plenty of room for two people to sit in ... plus my husband is 6'2" and it is large enough for him to bowhunt in while I am sitting on the side with the video camera. We haven't used the G-30 blind yet because it just came in two days ago but we did set it up and it is as large inside as the brickhouse so I am optimistic about it.

Shannon