Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Roger Raglin Question >

Roger Raglin Question

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Roger Raglin Question

Old 04-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default Roger Raglin Question

Hey what gives with this guy. Just finished watching a video and everything sure seems "fenced in". He always hunts from the ground, lots of talking and movement. The animals (for the most part) areway toclose to him with all this happening as well. Dont get me wrong I love watching any type of hunting videos but I was just curious about this guy.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Roger Raglin Question

Remember you can't just assume someone hunts in a fenced area... Some people are just that lucky.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:53 PM

best to my knowledge he has never hunted on preserves but that mean nothin do .i like his videos do till i found he does hunt in fenced in areas .
Old 04-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you like Professional Wrestling more than likely you will enjoy Roger Raglin videos....many of the scenes are staged.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haven't watched too many liked them. I am wondering though because it has happened before, is it a guess or is there some place where it is fact? In the Army I work with perception management, and I guess before I or anyone jumps up on the band wagon, wondering if it is conjecture or fact?[&:]
Old 04-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Typical Buck

I believe(opinion only) alot of the footage is shot and edited together. What you see may not be in the order it was filmed.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I remember watch Dave Watson's show, and he showed how they usually get some of the hunt and some of the after, but sometimes, they dont get some footage, so they go back the next day or so, and film it to cut it in, like walking into position, or getting set for the shot. Now with time constraints, maybe they do splice and it makes it appear fenced in. Hey, but, until their is proof positive, and I do like the show, I will watch it.[8D]
Old 04-07-2006, 03:33 AM
Site Buck Guru

I thought the exact same thing when I saw his videos! Jimminy Christmas!
Old 04-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I cant speak for many of his hunts, but he has hunted many times at a high fence preserve here in WV named Dream Mountain ranch.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:34 PM

Like gobbler afflicted said, I dont know about other states but have heard some horror stories about him hunting a high fence ranch in Missouri. Has anyone seen his video,Close EnoughTo Touch?? He get so ridiculously cloes to deer that, it makes you wonder... lol I mean, one of the hunts,, he has a huge buck come trotting and running through the woods, looking like middle of the day, and trotted up within about 10 feet, and just stares at him as it trots by, and he shoots it from the ground. not to mention, the woods were in full foliage, like summertime.

Quick Reply: Roger Raglin Question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.