HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   a pic of my spike sika shot this past year with crossbow (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/138809-pic-my-spike-sika-shot-past-year-crossbow.html)

BOWTECHBO 04-06-2006 06:45 AM

RE: a pic of my spike sika shot this past year with crossbow

Nubo took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Dude, your next vehicle has got to be a pick up!!;)[8D]

Nice shot!

Antler Eater 04-06-2006 06:56 AM

Cool...As far as the Sika being put in your trunk, hey, you have to work with what you got...

You would only be a redneckif at the next funeral you attend at least one person has a deer strapped to a hood of the car....If they are in the trunk I think that means you are an Italian or something. ;)

Mike Hill 04-06-2006 07:25 AM

Kool I used to shoot a lot of Sika in VA. at the National Park. But I didn't find them too challengeing we used to get out 6 in 2 mornings hunt. Catch my photo with 12 Sika in the back of my truck at newcarolina.com and click on mike hill. It is the most fun hunting I think I ever had. I never got a buck all the years hunting there. I know a large Sika Buck will only go about 75 lbs they are small by nature. But they taste 100% better then a whitetail.I'd trade 3 whitetail for one small sika. Good luck Mike

Talondale 04-06-2006 07:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Kool I used to shoot a lot of Sika in VA. at the National Park. But I didn't find them too challengeing we used to get out 6 in 2 mornings hunt. Catch my photo with 12 Sika in the back of my truck at newcarolina.com and click on mike hill. It is the most fun hunting I think I ever had. I never got a buck all the years hunting there. I know a large Sika Buck will only go about 75 lbs they are small by nature. But they taste 100% better then a whitetail.I'd trade 3 whitetail for one small sika. Good luck Mike
Let me save you the trouble.

cardeer 04-06-2006 02:22 PM

good job,Gee you guys are tough.I often put deer in trunks and even station wagons with the back seat down. heck you can pet it while driving

kshunter 04-06-2006 02:36 PM

These posts are cracking me up.haha Congrats on the Sika

bowtech die hard 04-06-2006 03:53 PM

cool deal man. Congrats.

MNbowhunter26 04-06-2006 05:21 PM

[/align]Awsome! i have to say i've thrown one in the back of an suv also. i think i would rather use a truck though>

drstalker 04-06-2006 05:30 PM

Aye Getterdone you work for da maffia or sumtin huh?Was a matta fo you,get in da trunk:D:DWay to go and neat pic.I gotta try hunting them some time.

Bionicrooster 04-06-2006 07:19 PM

Good job Geerdun. Nice spiker.

Kool I used to shoot a lot of Sika in VA. at the National Park. But I didn't find them too challengeing we used to get out 6 in 2 mornings hunt.
Mike, they may have been easy cause it was a national park, but in MD where they are more heavily pressured I can say they are very hard to hunt, especially bowhunt since they like living in marshes and can almost always be found in water! A good adult stag is very challenging!