Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 NAME YOUR FAV. HUNTING VIDEOS >

NAME YOUR FAV. HUNTING VIDEOS

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NAME YOUR FAV. HUNTING VIDEOS

Old 04-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NAME YOUR FAV. HUNTING VIDEOS

Drurys, great footage, good narrating and because they shoot Hoyts!!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I'll have to say I am old school on this issue. I really hate the new shoot em up stack em up Vids. I still like the old teachers of our sport. The old Kirk Goudy American Sportsman series was great I remember when I was a kid waiting to see it on Sat afternoon. Now I like Rodger Raggland old school tells you what he's doing and why and why he set up where he did. My fav. was gidigts and gadgets for hunting all day. Mike
Old 04-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Site Buck Guru

Nobody for Dan Fitzgerald????
Old 04-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GregH

The guy lives right down M-50 from me see him all the time. Lovedhis videoswhen I was younger, Pass thru was one of my favorite ones. Dan has "issues with ethics" these days. Next favorite dan F. vidwas the one he decaded to the troops. Got to love a guy hunts in blue jeans and a red plaid shirt. I met one of his camera men one day. Told me an intersting story, if you like i will PM you. I will notput on public forum, because I do not know if it is true.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: ghemry

ORIGINAL: GregH

The guy lives right down M-50 from me see him all the time. Lovedhis videoswhen I was younger, Pass thru was one of my favorite ones. Dan has "issues with ethics" these days. Next favoritedan F was the one he decaded to the troops. Got to love a guy hunts in blue jeans and a red plaid shirt. I met one of his camera men one day. Told me an intersting story, if you like i will PM you. I will put on publiv forumn, because I do not know if it is true.
PM me, I would like to hear it!
Old 04-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Drury Outdoors has the best editing and direction as well as the best overall production. They make the Extreme videos by Kisky and Jay Gregory's new videos.

Hunters Specialties and Primos make a fine video series too. Very comperable to Drury Outdoors.

In the past Archers' Choice has had problems with some of their production but now are getting pretty good... and I hear they will be better this year. I do enjoy Ralph and Vicki.

Realtree is a good video if you love to gun hunt alot, but for most bowhunters I think you'll find better. I do enjoy the antics of Mike Waddell.

I can go on and on as I own most videos that have come out since 2002. I've become a collector of sorts. It all just depends on the hunting you do and the personalities you prefer. Just like a hunting partner.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:59 PM

Ghemry,
I'd like to know also. I loved Dan's movies in the early years. They were regular guy videos with some "great" camera angles, slow motion film and good blood tracking. I liked his earlier camera guy better. Was the info from him or a later camera man. I even have a great Bob Kirshner Video.
Alan
Old 04-06-2006, 05:13 PM

If only there was a place where you could rent hunting videos. . .
Old 04-06-2006, 08:11 PM

Bar None the Drury Outdoors videos are the best hunting videos ever! I dunno about anyone else but i like to see more then just hunt itself, imo seening the planning that goes into getting a buck is just as exciting as the kill itself.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

PM me the dan fitzgerald story, I'd like to hear it too. Those guys are just a little crazy, don't get me wrong I like their vids. they're just crazy guys, it's fun to watch though cause it cracks me up.

Quick Reply: NAME YOUR FAV. HUNTING VIDEOS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.