Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ticked!

Old 03-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ticked!

ok. its finally a really nice day out. its like 66 degrees out right now. im actualy hot. i just got home from school and i was gonna shoot my bow for the first time since last fall(couldnt shoot wayyy too cold outside). so i get out about to shoot, my neighbor(old lady) comes out and sits right down. and since im kinda shootin towards her house(but i have my target up against our shed) i have to stop.[:@] i dont want her to get made and call the cops or something. I WANNA SHOOT MY BOW!!! its finally a nice day out!!!! just wanted to let everyone know
Old 03-30-2006, 01:27 PM

Default RE: Ticked!

Old ladies get first priority on nice days. You have many more nice days left in your life than she does.

That's probably not what you wanted to read.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:33 PM

Nice point Mo Bow!
Old 03-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: whitecloudhunter

since im kinda shootin towards her house(but i have my target up against our shed)
I'm a little suprised at this as well but I can't see your setup....can't you move your target elsewhere and still shoot?
Old 03-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

well actually there really is no other place i could put it, and my dad doesnt want me shootin up against the house cuz he doesnt want another hole in the house. but our shed is in the corner of our yard, and i have my target up against the side of our shed. im not shooting directly toward her house, but it is in the general direction. so i had to stop(never wanna take the chance of completely missing)

oh i did finally get out and shoot but it started kinda gettin windy after while.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Dominant Buck

It could have been worst. She could have been in a bikini or better yet going topless.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

well whitecloud, know it can be frustrating, but she probably thought it was a great day to get some fresh air too. It does mess up the shooting, but it may be one of the only true enjoyments she can get is to sit in the sun. As MO said, more time to shoot and try to remember you will reach her age someday! [8D]
Old 03-31-2006, 08:30 AM

IMO, you should not be shooting in the direction of someone's house whether they are sitting outside or not. And not because they might call the cops. It only takes one flier, or an arrowpassthrough, or a freak ricochet and somebody being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

You did the right thing. Hats off to you . Safety always comes first.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ok for all of you that are sayin i shouldnt be shoot at there house, im not shoot directly toward her house. and i used my amazing paint skills to draw how im shooting.....

Quick Reply: Ticked!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.