Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 bought me a hat monday ;) >

bought me a hat monday ;)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bought me a hat monday ;)

Old 03-22-2006, 05:10 AM
Typical Buck

Default bought me a hat monday ;)

It's a very nice had too!!!! It's black with red trim, has multi colored dude with a recurve one the side and says BOWTECH on the front! Was quite pricey though..... almost a grand for a hat......
Oh almost forgot to mention. It also came with a bow . Your typing at the proud owner of a 2006 Bowtech Tribute!!!!!!!! thank you thank you.....ahhhhh but the tossing rose petals at me is a bit much

So far i have the tribute, a trophy taker shakey hunter, 1/2 dozen PSE/CF hunter 300s(all they had, hope they're good) scott lilgoose. They also sold me a Block for a little off.........mighty nice of them [&:].

The BruteFroce is gonna donate the Copper Johns dead nuts for now.

I still need a stabilizer/damperner, a peep sight (forgot to have them put the peep on), and a quiver.

which peep do you guys recommend? never have been found of the shurzapeep.......

what about quiver.....alpine soft lok looks good but may go with a hip quiver.......

stabilizers are tough to pic also.......thinking a stealth, vibracheck or maybe axium.......don't know yet......

I'm so excited!!!!! took the mathews challenge and it failed, and the hoyts are just not attractive to me.....and everything else in the shop didn't draw or shoot as smooth as the bowtechs. i almost bought the alligance insted but a buddy of mine already has one and i like to be a bit different. plus the money that went to TAPS is pretty cool.

thanks guys for all your help and opinions!!!!

Shawn
Old 03-22-2006, 05:32 AM

Default RE: bought me a hat monday ;)

Wow, fantastic. Got any pictures of the hat? I suppose if the bow was in the background (being free and all) that would be ok as well. lol
Old 03-22-2006, 05:38 AM
Typical Buck

being on dialup and all i think uploading pics of the hat is out of the question. sorry, it is a bad arse hat though
Old 03-22-2006, 05:51 AM

Cartman, e-mail them to me at [email protected] and i will post them for you, just email them before you go to work or before bed, this way you won't just sit there waiting for the email to be sent, just an idea.

later, Bo
Old 03-22-2006, 05:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations on the new hat, I paid $699 for my hat and got an Allegiance thrown in.... See my sig for the rest of the setup.....

Ya know, I never thought of posting pictures of the hat.

Old 03-22-2006, 06:00 AM

the only thing i didn't like about those hats....is they want you to shoot a bowtech with it![:'(]
Old 03-22-2006, 06:06 AM

Does it look like this?

Old 03-22-2006, 06:16 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats, cartman. I use a NiteHawk peep. You can get them in different sizes. I have tried several peeps with varying holes sizes and fiber optic attachements and the NiteHawk has been the best. Here a link. http://www.archerysportsusa.com/store/index.cfm/c31/

I'm using a 4 1/2" Vibracheck Isolator and it seems fine. It also looks good. The Limbsaver S-Coil is a very good stabilizer, looks good, and is unbelievably cheap for as good as it is.

Cna't help with the quiver. I always used Kwickees. I do like the Alpines but have never had any field experience with them.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congratulations! Those hats sure are nice!! I, and several others on here, prefers Fletcher's True Peep. With the quality strings BowTech puts on their bows, once you get it "shot in" you won't have to worry about rotation.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats man, I love my tribute. Did you get the smooth mods or the speed? Personally I've got the smooth mods. They're nice. I like them a lot. As far as quivers, alpines are decent. I don't keep one on the bow though (too much noise.) As far as stabilizers, the sims stabilizers are pretty good. (the modular system) pricey though at about $54.

Quick Reply: bought me a hat monday ;)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.