Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Found Some Big Shed Antlers (Pics) >

Found Some Big Shed Antlers (Pics)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Found Some Big Shed Antlers (Pics)

Old 03-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Found Some Big Shed Antlers (Pics)

awesome find, and I also hope you seal the deal, get him before bill jordan does.........lol. good luck
Old 03-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

[:-]Speechless [:-]
Old 03-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Typical Buck

WOW! Truly an awesome buck. I hope you get a crack at him this season.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckstalker1187

ks hunter, those are indeed some very very large sheds.
I hope you bag that buck next year and I wish you the best of luck.

However, I have noticed how everyone is praising you and hoping that you harvest this buck next year. (THEY ARE SAYING THIS NOW)
Don't be suprised if the comments are different after next seasonis here.

If you do harvest that buck, you will see many (not so nice) comments. You will hear such things as, some guy knows some guy that knew a guy in a bar that seen you poach that deer.
Or the fact that it wasn't you at all who shot that deerand that it was some other guy.
Or you might also hear that you had already filled your tags and you harvested that buck on an invalid tag or (somebody elses).

You might even hear that someone knows where you shot that deer and that it was on a penned in ranch.

Anytime anyone post pics of big deer on here (or a deer that might not have perfect shot placement), there ishuge delema surrounding it.
Yes, they wish you luck now, but just wait untill you actually harvest that deer And it might be a little different.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you do get that deer.
I am just warning you about something that alot of people on here (besides myself) are alreadyaware of.

This is the (INSTANT) speculation of many many people:

(IF SOMEONE SHOOTS A BIG DEER, SOMEHOW IT MUST HAVE BEEN TAKEN EITHER ILLEGALLY OR UNETHICALLY) And no matter what, they will find some story to support their claims.

*It was poached
*The hunter claiming to have shot the deer was not the real shooter
*The hunter's tags were all filled before he shot the deer and he had to use someone elses tag.
(AND THE ALL TOO FAMOUS)
*I know someone, that knows someone, who knows that hunter, (and he hunts in fenced in areas)
Who cares? If and when a I harvest a deer like that it will be legal and I don't have to justify a dang thing to anyone and those jealous fools can put that in there pipe and smoke it. I'm not going to get into a pissin match with anyone justifying how I shot it. If I get one like that, I'll tell my story, wheather its a good shot or even a lucky shot. You can sit behind that computer and find fault and make false acquisations about my ability to shoot a deer like that, but you would only say that to me once in person and then if you wouldn't to say it any more.
It just pisses me off some times how someone is so proud of there animal and they want to show it and share it with the world and then some envious, A-hole person will try to deflat there balloon. I'm just not going to play there stupid immature games.

Just my 2 cents on that buckstalker, this is not directed at you but, what you implied is the truth in some situations.

Bobby
Old 03-20-2006, 05:18 PM

I am glad you see my point 121553, and I too agree that when someone comes on here with a photo that they should not have to deal with the ridicule of some of the members. I was just giving KS a heads up.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome buck and my hat is off to you for not chasing the allmighty dollar. I would never dream of selling a hunt for a deer like that or any other deer as far as that goes. I wouldn't sell the sheds either. Hats off to you ks and good luck on yer quest this fall.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:57 PM

thats amazing look at the mass of that pig!!!
Old 04-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Fork Horn

Iwould start practicing. Because i no if that buck walked by me i would frezze right up
Old 04-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow!

That's a set of shed's ,now get them on the wall.

nubo
Old 04-24-2006, 03:51 AM

hope you get him this year.. he is going to be huge!!!

Quick Reply: Found Some Big Shed Antlers (Pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.