Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Would you be a die hard >

Would you be a die hard

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
yes
88.71%
no
11.29%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Would you be a die hard

Old 03-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Would you be a die hard

If it wasn't for Hunting Net would you be the die hard bowhunter that you are today.Please explain why you would be or why you wouldn't be the bowhunter you are .

nubo
Old 03-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Would you be a die hard

yes and no (I chose yes). My best friend got me into the sport, and really helped me along the way!!! but I think HN's tourney's keep me from shooting the spike, and waiting for his daddy. Otherwise Id shoot what i could.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't think I'd be the die hard myself ,simply because of all the imformation on gear and hunting experience's ,I must also say that even though I don't know many of you on a personal basis I have met some new and very good friend's from this site .If it wasn't for this site ,i believe i would still be a bowhunter ,but I doubt that I would take it so serious ,just for these reason's .

nubo
Old 03-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

No doubt in my mind. I've been addicted to bowhunting since I was 10 years old and haven't let up. I can honestly say though that this sight fuels my passion. I love getting on here and posting, and talking to all you guys. It's a great place to come to get advice or get in an argument if you're looking for it. It's just overall a good time in here. Bowhunting really is my life. I'm still in college as most of you guys know, and I'm major in telecommunications, emphasis in production so that I can produce outdoor videos in the future. I'm so passionate about the sport that I want to make it my job. I guess that answers the questions alright.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would still be the same. This site helps me through the tuff times of the year. (Feb-Sept)

Between this site, and my 3d and bass tourneys I manage to stay sane throughout the spring and summer.Winter is when my insanity shows through
Old 03-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Since I started bow hunting in the early '70s....Yep...
Old 03-10-2006, 12:19 PM

I would still be a diehard .I even gave up my wheels last year and tried bowhunting the old fashioned way. There is no doubt in my mind that this one of the best hunting sites in all of cyberspace.There is so much information here that I not only learn something new everyday but I learn a few things every day on this site. so a big THANK YOU to everyone involved with this site.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

nubo, I have been hunting since I was about six. my dad would take us out but would not let us take a weapon till about the age of 9. I picked up bow hunting in the 80's and have stuck with it since.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:03 PM

I said yes, because I was a die hard bow hunter BEFORE I knew anything of this site. But, this is most certainly a place for me to expand not only my knowledge, but also my passion for this sport.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Been a diehard bowhunter prior to huntingnet, will be one after huntingnet....

Quick Reply: Would you be a die hard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.