Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows >

BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows

Old 02-21-2006, 12:12 PM

Default BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows

Has anyone heard of or used BlueStar Blood Tracking Agent? It is a product I believe can make a difference in the hunting community, especially for archery. You spray it on a blood trail and it glows in the dark--The same stuff the police use, if you've ever seen CSI. If you want to see how it works, here's a video for you--http://www.roc-import.com/images/blu...e_bluestar.wmv If interested you can contact me at [email protected].
[/align][/align]
Old 02-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows

it may well be the same stuff "CSI"uses but trust me the stuff you buy for tracking is so diluted it does not work ,you may get a spot here of there to show up but your better off honing your own tracking skills . save your money . it does NOT work like the videos show you
Old 02-21-2006, 07:01 PM

look at the ingredients, then go by some cheap peroxide spary it and the blood will foam. Blue star isn't worth the money.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:15 AM

It is actually the same stuff they use for training law inforcement. The only difference between it and the Crime Scene stuff is that this doesn't preserve the DNA. The tablets are mixed with water to activate it--so it can't be diluted unless you do it yourself--and it's suppsed to pick up 1 part blood in 1000 parts water if it rains. Would take a LOT of diluting to render it ineffective. As far as peroxide--does it glow in the dark? Doesn't peroxide also bubble when mixed with water (rain)?? Dump a little in your sink and see what happens...
The reason I'm interested is I'm colorblind and reds blend in with greens/browns. No amount of honing skills with help a physical handicap.

Old 02-22-2006, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

dont know what to tell you you asked for opinions and i gave you mine , from my experience these products do not work in the field like the sales pitch tells you they do.

also from the pictures you included the on spray with the tracker solution , i dont care if your color blind or just plain blind that blood trail would be hard to overlook
Old 02-22-2006, 05:28 PM

NO THANKS NOT INTERESTED
Old 02-22-2006, 07:38 PM

Default RE: Blue Star Tracker--Blood Glows

You use you blue star stuff and I'll use peroxide, I'll find my deer and you will still be looking cause everything glows with that stuff. Odd only a couple of posts and pitiching a product hard. your stuff doesn't work I know I tried it.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guy's he's just trying to help. Don't shoot him down so hard.Come on now, he's just trying to help. I don't know if the product works and I may use it and I may not, but that's not the point. The guy's just trying to give us some input on a product he believes in. Don't go off on him just cause he's trying to tell you about a product he likes. We're all friends here.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think I know that hunter!!!!! I belive it was Woodie from Toy Story???
Old 02-23-2006, 07:44 AM

Guy's he's just trying to help. Don't shoot him down so hard.Come on now, he's just trying to help. I don't know if the product works and I may use it and I may not, but that's not the point. The guy's just trying to give us some input on a product he believes in. Don't go off on him just cause he's trying to tell you about a product he likes. We're all friends here.
yea and we can stay friends if he stops trying to advertise his product under the disguise of trying to help.

Quick Reply: BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.