Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

diamond

Old 02-15-2006, 06:28 PM

Default diamond

anyone have any luck with there diamond bows this year. i looked on the diamond website and they don' have any kill story.. i didn't have any luck... i would like to see some pics of you diamond owners success!!!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: diamond

That's because the Diamond Hunting Pro Staff hasn't been chosen yet, but -- trust me -- there's plenty of happy Diamond owners out there who are putting notches in their belt!
Old 02-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Diamonds have taken lots ofdeer around the state. I know a few friends who have all taken deer with their diamond victories. They love them.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

1 doe 2 hogs

Old 02-16-2006, 06:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Here ya go. '05 Diamond Triumph - October 1st, 2005

Old 02-16-2006, 06:57 AM

Anyone who has used an older bowtech is essentially using a diamond
Old 02-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think it would be a little more correct to say that anyone who's using a newer Diamond is essentially using an older BowTech!
Old 02-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

Wait a Minute, I've heard mixed reviews about the old Bowtechs, so are you guys saying that the Diamonds are inferior to the new Bowtechs? I'm looking into buying a new bow, possibly a Bowtech, Matthews or a Hoyt. How would you guys compare the Diamonds with these other 3? Thanks for your help gents.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wait a Minute, I've heard mixed reviews about the old Bowtechs, so are you guys saying that the Diamonds are inferior to the new Bowtechs?
No they are not inferior.

I think what the other guys are trying to say is that a lot of the Diamond models carried the Bowtech name up untill this year, Liberty,Justice and Rascal.This year Bowtech went with all Binary cams on their main line but did not want to drop the single cam's so they now have the Diamond name.

They are a little cheaper on the wallet but no way are they inferior they still have the same quality we have come to expect from Bowtech.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ausie's exactly right -- BowTech is concentrating on the binary technology within its line, and so they have moved some of the models that were top performers from a year or so ago into the Diamond line. My personal favorite is the Victory with the Solitaire cam; essentially it's the same bow as the Patriot Single Cam of last year, with what I believe to be better-looking riser cutouts while still retaining all the great attributes which made it an awesome bow when it had the BowTech label affixed to it: That incredibly awesome grip, beautifully silky-smooth draw, and one of the best draw stops and back walls in the business.

Here's what a dealer who's shop I walked into a couple days ago had to say who carried both Mathews and Diamond (and he had no idea who I was): The Diamonds have Mathews quality and features at a price point a couple hundred dollars less. I know there'll be different thoughts about that statement, but that was his comment. I believe it to be a positive one from a dealer who's sold Mathews and personally shot them for as long as I can remember.

Quick Reply: diamond

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.