Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who holds grudges?? >

Who holds grudges??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who holds grudges??

Old 02-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Who holds grudges??

I was just wonderring how many of us hold grudges over posts or replies?

I mean I, for one, will disagree with anyone, if I don't share your viewpoint.
However, that doesn't mean that I don't respect your opinion. It also does not affect how I view any future or past posts made by you.

I guess if we all agreed on everything it would be a pretty boring board. Someone would say something and then we'd have 4 pages of replies saying "Me Too" or "I agree".

I'm not trolling for a group hug here, I just want to make my stance clear.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Who holds grudges??

life's too short to hold grudges....and more importantly we are all fellow hunters and we should all stick together even though we don't always agree....like a big ol family.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do hold grudges. I had a big buck that never would come in last year when I was on stand......I'll never forgive him for that. I will kill him the first chance I get come October.[8D]
Old 02-07-2006, 09:52 AM

Can't say that I would hold a grudge, but there are some folks who you learn about and deal (or don't deal) with them accordingly.

I like the old proverb: "Don't enter a match of wits with an unarmed combatant." or something like that.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

No grudges, but certainly a few "ignores"

Old 02-07-2006, 02:17 PM

Well I have been in some heated debates and let my anger get the best of me. I'm still learning how to keep my cool and learning what analogies not to use during a debate.

No better place than here to publically announce my apologies to Gibblet, Arthur or any other member I have pissed off along the way.[:-]The newness of my bow is wearing off, so my ego hasshrunk back to normal size.No grudges to date.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: fl.huntress

life's too short to hold grudges....and more importantly we are all fellow hunters and we should all stick together even though we don't always agree....like a big ol family.

ditto
Old 02-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Come on everyone has held a grudge sometime in their life.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't hold grudges, at least with those guys who have enough intelligence to respectfully disagree. Even though I don't agree with them about some things, I'd be happy to share a campfire with them. Even MilDot. [8D]

Those that have repeatedlyproven themselves to be jerks, I just click on that little red hand right above their name and block their posts. No need to waste timeand effort reading or responding to their drivel.

Another old saying to go along with Trembow's: Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level where they can defeat you withtheir superior experience.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:40 PM

I like to argue as much as the next guy (maybe more[]), but I don't hold grudges or sink to name calling (that I know of). However I will be the first to admit when I am wrong and own up to it. If I decide to research something just to prove someone wrong and I find out they were right I will let them know and eat my crow.

There are very few people I dislike on the many forums I visit and I never use the ignore feature. You are entitled to your opinion even if I don't think it's right. Just remember I have the same right.

There are a few guys on here I have gotten into some heated discussions with, we made up and get along fine now. We even joke about it sometimes. Sometimes you just have to agree to dissagree.

Paul

Quick Reply: Who holds grudges??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.