Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Alternative Bowtech Grips? >

Alternative Bowtech Grips?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Alternative Bowtech Grips?

Old 02-01-2006, 05:09 PM

Default Alternative Bowtech Grips?

?well i have recently bought a 2006 bowtech tomkat and was wondering if there is any other hand grip that i can get for it. right know it has the black rubber one and i really dont like it. i would rather have a wood grip or something of the that sort. maybe something that fits my hand a little better.

do you guys have any suggestions for me on were to get one or if they even make one?

any help would be great thanks.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:24 PM

Default RE: bowtech tomkat ?

i know some one can help me...lol
Old 02-01-2006, 09:00 PM

Hey how's it going?? I unfortunately don't have an answer, but I'm kind of wondering the same thing myself. I have an '05 TomKat I'm wanting to put a wood grip on. I'll wait for some answers with you. lol
Old 02-01-2006, 09:40 PM

I know there was talk on here awhile back about an individual that makes custom grips to fit Bowtechs. Maybe change your title to attract the folks that might have the answer. Hint: Alternative Bowtech Grips. Just a suggestion. Good Luck
Old 02-01-2006, 09:44 PM

well thats three of us wanting to know i whould like a nice wood grip for mine a little smaller than whats on it so i guess we wait lol
Old 02-02-2006, 06:12 AM

i will do that thanks man.
Old 02-02-2006, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure if they are making them for the 06 Tomkats or not but I'm looking into getting a Loesch grip for my 05 Allegiance. You can check them out at www.bowgrips.com
Old 02-02-2006, 07:51 AM

My son shot an 05 Tomkat at the dealer when selecting his next bow purchase. It had a wood grip from the factory and he liked it better than the rubber grip. He placed an order for a 06 Tomkat and the dealer said he could order it with the wood grip. He is still waiting for it to come in. We will see if it arrives with the wood grip.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

how do you guys like the bowtech tomkats?? thats one of the bows im going to shoot in the near future before buying....if you guys dont mind me asking...what did you guys pay? they come all set up dont they?? maybe a rundown on the accessories if you dont mind? how do they shoot?? thanx guys.....looking for a starter bow....but want a bow that will make me happy for a while.....but i was thinking.....i may need to lower my price....ill need EVERYTHING...arrows..targets..release...plus a set up bow...well see.....i can start of with a couple arrows to save a little...summer ill be back to work so thats no problem later....i can buy a cheaper target to get me through a month or so....well see.......just wondering thanx guys
Old 02-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Get your dealer to order the laminated grip from Bowtech or get in contact with Scott Whitford from Johnson Grips he makes really nice grips from just about any material you want

http://www.johnsongrips.com

Quick Reply: Alternative Bowtech Grips?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.