Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Must see video

Old 01-25-2006, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Must see video

I hope this is not against the forum rules, but another site that I frequent has a few guys on there that film their own hunts and post videos of them. Fellas, I gotta say this is the finest non professionally produced video I have ever seen. I'll post the link for anyone who wants to go see it.

BEWARE, THE FULL BLOWN VERSION IS NOWHERE NEAR DIAL UP FREINDLY at 109MB but they have smaller versions for dial up andslower connections. It's definitely a must see.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/discus/messages/177540/351437.html?1138241948
Old 01-25-2006, 08:52 PM

Default RE: Must see video

Nice video...those guys kill more deer in a year than I have my whole life. Here in Pennsylvania we cant legally kill more than one buck a year.It seemed they harvested 20 doe. I agree, if you have, time download it. Dontthink I like scaring the hell out of a deer with a helipcoptor...kind of reminds me of chasing them on a four wheeler. Nice video...thanks
Old 01-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

pahunter45, sometimes it takes time. I have about a dozen or more bucks and does taken on film between myself and friends.....a dozen or more gobblers as well...in PA it takes years and lots of available tags.....
Old 01-25-2006, 10:08 PM

Thumbs up on that performance.

I don't think I have ever since a deer flop around more than that doe on that one section of video.

Man, she was trying to jump right out of her hide.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Bols

Thumbs up on that performance.

I don't think I have ever since a deer flop around more than that doe on that one section of video.

Man, she was trying to jump right out of her hide.
I was thinking the same. Great video.
Old 01-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

im watching it a second time but it looks fake to methe guy draws with all white on the end of the arrow then shoots the fallow deerr.... fenced in ... and its blue and redish orange
same thing with some others theone with the yellow arrows shoots then its rediish orange

and the way the arrow flys when shooting the fallow doesnt look like it was from a treestand
Old 01-26-2006, 09:32 AM

Allseason,

The draw scenes were staged, just like 95% of the one's you see on TV...... That's the way it is done....
Old 01-26-2006, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Allseasonhunter7

im watching it a second time but it looks fake to methe guy draws with all white on the end of the arrow then shoots the fallow deerr.... fenced in ... and its blue and redish orange
same thing with some others theone with the yellow arrows shoots then its rediish orange

and the way the arrow flys when shooting the fallow doesnt look like it was from a treestand
Rewatch it again because the guy who shoots that fallow only gets a few inches pentration,and when he is sitting next to the deer,you can see the arrow that was broken off a few inches.Also i saw no fence.I did see a few not so good shots,but i really liked how they added the photos,was really cool.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

pretty descent for making it themselves. However I wouldn't pay the money to watch that number of does be shot. Let's see some racks!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lots of does, lots of poor shots. Looks like they pull a Dungy under pressure. j/k

Well put together video though.

Quick Reply: Must see video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.