Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 No offense to them but..... >

No offense to them but.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No offense to them but.....

Old 01-26-2006, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: No offense to them but.....

Can I get an Amen from the back!
Old 01-26-2006, 06:44 AM

YEAH it is very good and busy.I use it at work and might spend alittle too much time on it....!!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hear that one!
Old 01-26-2006, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah It's the only one I frequent, I like it alot.Although my tongue is permanently scarred from biting it..( actually, biting the tongue keeps you from talking..guess i'll have to start biting my fingers!)
Old 01-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes sometimes got to bite the tounge, yet unlike other boards, I bet or feel you could express opinion and though it might upset somebody they wouldn't ban you or think bad... I think this board takes more of a "we agree to disagree attitude" and can keep moving!
Old 01-26-2006, 08:06 PM

YEP THIS IS A GREAT AND RELAXING SITE
Old 01-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

What is great about this site compared to another site I am on, is that you can post nearly anything thing that you want. On this other sports forum after you get about 3 replies its turns into a heated argument for about 3 pages with your original topic getting lost in the middle of it.

Here if I have a question or want to post something I know the chances are pretty good that all you guys aren't going to start whining. And it helps to know that their are others out there that have the same type of passion for this hobbyas I do.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

yes have to agree, sometimes I dont post on the others because someone can take it the wrong way or if they dont agree they bash you, here everyone takes a calm approach and you disagree but dont bash each other or bad mouth because you have a different opinion!
Old 01-29-2006, 04:02 PM

My brother turned me on to it and although we don't agree on
the best bows Me, Mathews Him, Bowtech we do agree that
this is the BEST site!

Old 01-29-2006, 05:27 PM

This IS the best on the 'net! I've learned a lot from all the different posts, and all the different points of view, and I've only been on here a short time (i'm still a fawn!!!!) But I really appreciate being able to type a question and not have to worry about someone telling me it's stupid or that I should already know that. Beinga new bowhunter,it's nice to learn things from people who know what they're doing, but they're mature enough to let other guys have opinions too!!!!! So thanks!!!!!

Quick Reply: No offense to them but.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.