Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 were do you work? >

were do you work?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

were do you work?

Old 01-18-2006, 08:58 PM

Default RE: were do you work?

I am an electrician/generation technician at a hydroelectric plant in Hells Canyon, Idaho.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:03 PM

hahaha I don't have a job. I'm a sophmore at Granbury High School. I get a few more years of not paying the bills! woo! But I still have to sit through algebra..
Old 01-18-2006, 09:06 PM

I'm a hired gun and a con man......Work as a detective at a police department....
Old 01-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

Registered professional geologist. Worked for a while in the environmental remediation field. Then in construction minerals. Currently working for a local engineering firm doing stormwater management design.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Touring Production Manager for the rock band The Violent Femmes and a Union Stagehand, I.A.T.S.E. Local 18!
Old 01-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Environmental consulting, we also do everythingAK mentioned but I'm in the Environmental Engineering group, not geo-tech.

I trained as a resource management technologist, but a few people have to retire or pass-on (or get rid of the nepotism, corruption,and arrogance of our liberal government) before I can get a foot into the MNR.

Old 01-18-2006, 09:33 PM

NO WAY!!?? For the Femms!!!???? They changed my life when I was in high school...STILL listen to thier tunes. Any way you can get me a signed pic of the ol' boys? Not sure what I have to offer in return though. lol
Old 01-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I do sales in the IT services industry. I am good at it and money is very good but I hate my job. I have been trying to find a way into the hunting/archery industry for quite some time now...........
Old 01-18-2006, 09:41 PM

Dow Chemical. Blown film tech. I run a machine that makes plastic like that for bread, zip lock bags and other stuff. We make it in big mill rolls any were from fifty pounds to one ton. Then other people buy it like zip lock and make the bags. Also I am lucky enough to work swing shift with weekends too!!![&o]
Old 01-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Typical Buck

I'm a General Contractor/Remodeler, kitchens, baths, additions, etc......
been self-employed for almost 3yrs and seems every year I have less time to get in the woods[:@]I use to think that self-employed people had it made, I work more now than I ever have!!

Quick Reply: were do you work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.