Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Nuge on Donny Deutsch >

The Nuge on Donny Deutsch

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Nuge on Donny Deutsch

Old 01-12-2006, 08:35 AM

Default The Nuge on Donny Deutsch

Did anybody watch this on CNBC last night? I thought it was a disgrace.

Deutsch would ask Nuge a question and when Nuge would answer, Deutsch would interrupt him and start arguing with him right away, then cut to a commercial. Then he tried some meat the Nuge prepared. Deutsch said he didn’t like it, then the Nuge told him it was commercial store bought meat. Later on, they showed some clips of “The call of the Wild” and Deutsch said that it was brutal and said “How can you stand there and laugh after killing an animal?”

Anyway, in my opinion, Deutsch was childish and rude and was only looking of liberal vs. conservative arguments. The Nuge handled himself very well, kept a smile on his face and looked like he had a good time even though he could not get a word in edge wise.

Old 01-12-2006, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Nuge on Donny Deutsch

I saw that as well and thought Ted handled himself great and very direct and succinct with his political comments. I do like the fact that although this Deutch guy was your usual condescending liberal mouthpiece (I'd never watched his show before--just saw Ted while channel clicking) he did agree to go to Ted's place in michigan or wherever. I thought he liked the meat actually. They also had a lot of good call-ins from people who were hunters. I think Ted is usually a good spokesperson for hunting/gun rights, although I know some disagree. He is consistent and passionate. I don't like his show very well though--too much music (what do ya expect?) and exotic hunting. oh well

His daughter is hot.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:02 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

His daughter is hot.
That would be his wife, not daughter.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:19 AM

The wife IS quite the MILF, but his daughter was on the show too. She (the daughter) is SMOKIN!
Old 01-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I also saw part of it last night...Its amazing that Deutsch wants to take away guns from law abiding citizens because of what criminals do, and seem to get away with without being punished properly...As we all know there are crimes that are stopped every day by these citizens because they have a gun and know how to use it....Why should Deutsch care if I hunt and use the meat?? Or if I own a weapon to defend myself and family (Isn't that the difference between being governed "by the people" and a dictatership...) I went through the training, background check and was finger printed to carry a conceled weapon....So obviously I'm not one of the bad guys....

Its amazing to me that we can starve to death that lady in FL (Shiver) sp??
But when I kill a deer it usually drops in its tracks or is dead in just a few seconds....We should all be so lucky to leave this earth so quickly.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bjanakos

The wife IS quite the MILF, but his daughter was on the show too. She (the daughter) is SMOKIN!
Could you post a picture of the daughter? I saw the last few minutes of the show. I never did get to check the daughter out.
You said "the wife is quite the MILF". What does MILF stand for? I think for an older lady shemane (sp) is smokin.
If the daughter is built like her mother? She would be smokin hot also.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Wolf killer

Could you post a picture of the daughter? I saw the last few minutes of the show. I never did get to check the daughter out.
You said "the wife is quite teh MILF". What does MILF stand for? I think for an older lady shemane (sp) is smokin.
If the daughter is built like her mother? She would be smokin hot also.
And now you know.....
Old 01-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

[quote]ORIGINAL: Wolf killer

MILF is ....well to but it politically correct
Mother I'd Like to Ummm Fornicate with.

Glad to see you stick to the hunting sites Wolf Killer.. If you search the adult type sites MILF has become quite popular. Hey the wife is 7 months preggers I need some relief..lol[:-]
Old 01-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for clearing that up PSEarcher19. You can edit your post if you like? I do not want the mods to spank you for my stupidity.
I would agree that Shemane is a MILF. She is smokin hot.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:02 PM

i must agree uncle Ted did as always conduct himself with dignity and inteligence . it always astounds me when these liberal rectums think that they are going to be interviewing an idiot and instead they get TED. Did anyone catch it when Ted was on the old Bill Mahr show when Ted went toe to toe withgloria alread or whatever her name wasand when she couldnt get the better of him she said and i quote "maybe the animal that should be hunted to extinction is you" sounds like terroristic threats to me. i talk to Ted and His sons Toby and Rocko on the TNUSA talk back board on his web site and they are always very nice and accomidating with all my questions. all i can say is GO NUGE GO. I also hear he is planning to run for govornor.

Quick Reply: The Nuge on Donny Deutsch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.