Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ross Archery??

Old 01-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default Ross Archery??

I have been looking into buying a new bow and these bows look awesome, i have never even seen one in person though, just on the net. I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad things to say about them, also what could i expect the price to be on one. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ross Archery??

Ive heard nothing but good things from people that have shot them and or bought one. Seems like a great product, just poor marketing or maybe its too early at this stage to get many of them out there on the streets. I would probably have bought one if I had the opportunity to test one out but I went with a Hoyt Trykon instead based on being able to shoot and test the bow out, next would have been a MathewsSwitchback or BowTech.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Spike

i've shot one and loved it....
Old 01-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Fork Horn

a buddy bought one and it shoots good. it's about 15 to 18 fps slower than my switchback when set up for hunting. it is quiet and smooth to shoot. they are still a small and up and coming company so not to easy to find if you live outside the kansas city area ( they are based out of a suburb of k.c.). he paid about $550 or so for his.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

I own the CR337, and it is in my top 2 of bows I owned. Very smooth and accurate. The bow holds like a dream. I do love the simplicty of this bow, if you are a hunter this is a great bow!
Old 01-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jgunn

i've shot one and loved it....
10-4 brother....The fact about beeing slow I will argue I shot the 334 next to the swithback xt both brand new and nothing on the string.....using the same arrow and both at 60 lbs 2 ft/sec difference and yes the Ross was the quicker!....I will own one when they come out with the 331 and I believe they are based out of OK.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wrong Teejay my fine feathered friend, they are based right out of Gods country here in little ole Kansas. The owner lives up the road a piece from me. He started making them right out of his garage. The Ross family also make Ampilfiers that is how Ted nugent became associated with Ross bows. If you guys are having trouble finding the bow you want let me know, I can get it. Maybe even have that mommas boy Ross sign it for you.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fine feathered friend eh...lol i was thinking that they built a new plant in OK....at least that is what i was told. You hear anything about the 331 yet MO. PM with a price they are at $650 up here.

Old 01-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll check on that for ya.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Maybe even have that mommas boy Ross sign it for you.
Motown I would have loved my ROSS signed. Is Mrs. Ross just as attractive in person?

Quick Reply: Ross Archery??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.