Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 1ST cuddeback photo!!!!!!!! >

1ST cuddeback photo!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

1ST cuddeback photo!!!!!!!!

Old 12-26-2005, 08:57 PM

Default 1ST cuddeback photo!!!!!!!!

Well i got my Cuddeback for christmas and put it out on 12/25 at 9:30 pm, i had to get it out there i was chomping at the bit. I got the picture at 3:46am just a doe. I had the cam to close to the trail and it took the picture too late. I moved the cam to a huge deer trail and hopefully will get some more good pics. Here is a pic of the doe, not the best but it was my first picture.

Old 12-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 1ST cuddeback photo!!!!!!!!

cool, I know I get excited every time I go to check my cameras, then when you get some nice bucks on there its even better
Old 12-26-2005, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought the cuddeback had the best trigger time? It appears that deer was in view for a few seconds.
Old 12-27-2005, 12:57 AM

The clarity of that picture is amazing. I am thinking about picking a trail cam up, should I be looking into the Cuddeback?
Old 12-27-2005, 02:00 AM

ORIGINAL: Tribal

I thought the cuddeback had the best trigger time? It appears that deer was in view for a few seconds.
Hard to say. The foreground clutter could have messed with the sensitivity of the sensor. Really not a good spot for a camera.

Deerhunter18: I know you were just anxious to see what it had, but try not to disturb the area more than you have to. Once a week is the max for me.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

You will love your Cuddeback, I get almost 1500 pics from one set of batteries. Try dumping out a bag of corn in front of your camera, if you don't have an abundance of acorns {like we do} you should get some nice pics, don't take long to see what kind of critters you have left for next year.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

The foreground clutter could have messed with the sensitivity of the sensor.
But if that was so wouldn't it have taken more than 1 pic? I'm in the process of sorting through all the different trail cams and trigger speed is a big issue with me. Does take very clear pics, that's for sure.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cuddle back has good trigger speed, but the clutter infront might have "fooled" the motion sensor a bit.

One way to give the camera a bit more chance is to not face it 90 deg to the trail, angle it slightly up the trail.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

great image...very clear
Old 12-27-2005, 12:53 PM

sweet. is that some kind of ramp on the right?

Quick Reply: 1ST cuddeback photo!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.