Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ted nugent on cnbc..NOw >

ted nugent on cnbc..NOw

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ted nugent on cnbc..NOw

Old 11-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ted nugent on cnbc..NOw

See his new show were he took the guy hunting for the first tiem and now the guy that shot the doe wants to go hunting with his dad, who he has never hunted with before. After that i like him alot.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

Teds a nice guy. A little odd at times, but who are we to judge.He does a lot for this sport and hunting in general.

I like the way Ted puts things, He never leaves the anti's anything to say.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:55 PM

We all have our own way of getting our points accross and made.He just says it like it is.No beating around the bush or nonsense.he puts it out there.Your are supposed to take it any way you want as long as his point is made.I wish I had half the enthusiasm as he did about hunting.I would probably be divorced for sure if I did.The tree huggers hate him and bow hunters love him.There is no im betweens when it comes to what he wants.That is a good quality in any man.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

I saw him on the tube last night and thought it was intresting.He's definetly differant. His wife's not bad either! She has the ideal attitude for a hunters wife. He does get to the point thats for sure.
ROCK ON!!
Old 11-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ted Nugent on cnbc..NOw

Hes a very smart person and he believes our great outdoorsshould stay natural, the way it was intended and for us men to harvest our food instead of going shopping,everywhere you look you see new construction and loss of habitat for some our most sought after prey,i like all his views and they way he expresses himself in front of the camera and I'm sure hes still the same when the cameras go off,just my point of view i guess.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

and bow hunters love him
Not all of us love him.

Does more harm then good.
Old 11-27-2005, 08:50 AM

i certainly don't prefer him.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Does more harm then good.
...and what might that be??? I think his Kamp For Kids is a pretty good thing! So he would really have to **** ** in a big way to beat that! JMO!
Old 11-27-2005, 10:03 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Not all of us love him.
But some of us do.

Old 11-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

BHF, I feel Ted in your face turns off more people then it turns on.Especially the voting non hunting public.

Don't think all his high fenced hunts on basically tame animals do much to promote the sport.

Did you know that Ted charges his KFK storage fee's and makes a good buck off it to?

He might also want to take care of hischild while he's at it.

Nugent avoided the draft during the Vietnam War. In an interview for the Detroit Free Press July 15, 1990, Nugent described how he avoided the draft: He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last ten days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with excrement and stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. His quote: “ but if I would have gone over there, I’d have been killed, or I’d have killed, , or I’d have killed all the Hippies in the foxholes… I would have killed everybody.” I still have a difficult time believing the same man who once legally adopted a 17-year-old girl so he could have sex with her is really all that committed to family values. February 24, 2004 — Ted Nugent has acknowledged he fathered the 8-year-old son of a Dover woman suing the 1970s rocker for child support and custody, according to her lawyer.
Karen Gutowski, 43, sued Nugent for custody and support in August in Strafford County Superior Court. Her lawyer, Jeffrey Runge, said Nugent has acknowledged he's the father and paid minimal support but has never met the boy.
Motor City Madman? You bet. Ted Nugent--he of the blistering fingers--roared out of the amped-up Ann Arbor, Michigan music scene of the late '60s with the Amboy Dukes ("Journey To The Center Of The Mind"),

Quick Reply: ted nugent on cnbc..NOw

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.