Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Filming Your Hunt >

Filming Your Hunt

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Filming Your Hunt

Old 11-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default Filming Your Hunt

Anyone film their hunts? I am looking into making some videos, and was wondering your thoughts and suggestions on equipment. I think im going to use my $200 gift card and spend around another 5-600 on a good cam to make some videos.

Anyone else do this?
Old 11-14-2005, 09:17 AM

Default RE: Filming Your Hunt

I haven't done it...yet. But what I WANT to do is get a Vio-Sport Helmet-Cam. We've used them on some of our mountain bike trips...the camera is very small...could be on your head, on the tree, or even on the bow itself (you'd have to do some practicing with it on there). It has a small remote that you can control the on/off of the camera, and it just hooks to a small video camera. We just put the vid cam in our CamelBacks while riding...I think it would be pretty cool to use it hunting...though I'm pretty sure that taking a camera with me would GUARANTEE I didn't see any big buck. lol