Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i win

Old 11-03-2005, 08:54 PM

Default i win

many of u remember me having problems with a farms son in law we both bowhunt the land and i was haveing problems with him screwing me up well this last weekend ther is probly 2 acre field in the middle of some woods and that farmer wanted to work it to plant winter clover for the deer and some trees needed to get moved so instead of going hunting that day i stayed and help clear everything off the field while the son in law went hunting that night the son in law was talking about where he was going to hunt that field after things started growing and thats when the land owner told him to stay out that patch of woods and that i get to hunt because i helped clear the field and then almost everynight after i am done hunting i stay and help finish up chorus while the son in law just goes in the house and sits down and watches tv while the landowner also told him that since he didnt help with anything that he cant shoot any bucks but i still can and their are alot of nice bucks up their that are over 3.5 im just happy that i won this match
Old 11-04-2005, 01:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: i win

Good job
Old 11-04-2005, 01:47 AM
Typical Buck

coolbeans!! hope you bag a big one.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:13 AM

offering help is one of the best ways to get permission to hunt places no one else gets to hunt...congrats
Old 11-04-2005, 07:17 AM
Fork Horn

way to go
Old 11-04-2005, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

HA HA HA Touche'