Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 last year's story >

last year's story

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

last year's story

Old 10-31-2005, 10:55 AM

Default last year's story

i was on here last year under a different name forgot it and the password, anyways for you all that have been here for a while, i told u guys how my dad got his first deer which was an 11 pointer scored 154, anyways just to reiterate my point from last year my dad isnt the biggest hunter hes the kind of guy that goes out there more so for me....he brings out a canteen of coffee chews on sunflower seeds and really doesnt care if he gets one, well last year i had a late night with some buddys and didnt get up but what i woke up to was my mom yellin at me at 11am tellin me my dad got a deer, so i ran up stair and to my amazement hes there with this huge 11 pointer...simply the happiest day of my life so far, the deer came in grazin about 30 yrds away from him standing broadside upwind of him and he missed him on his first shot!!!(in his defense he was usin an old bird gun), second shot he got em in the hind courters and got lucky by hittin a main artery, but this year hes not screwin around, for my graduation gift he got me a benelli super black eagle and so he bought a slug barrell for it so hes gonna be usin that this yr, i have my old reliable 20gage that i have never missed anythin on...thanx for takin the time heres the pic of the deer

Old 10-31-2005, 11:00 AM

Default RE: last year's story

by the way he had to drag that guy over a mile by himself, and we got him on public state land so their are some big guys on those public land plots
Old 10-31-2005, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: last year's story

Nice buck, but you do know this is the bowhunting forum right?