Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 possible hottest bowhunter!! >

possible hottest bowhunter!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

possible hottest bowhunter!!

Old 10-22-2005, 05:33 PM

Default possible hottest bowhunter!!

I was watching "Getting Close" on the outdoor channel the other day and saw Tiffany Lakowsky. wow she has to be the hottest bowhunter i have ever saw. its soo sweet to see girls out in the woods and its even better to see them with a bow.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:44 PM

Default RE: possible hottest bowhunter!!

Obviously you missed the post about Mrs. Lakosky a week or so ago. Seems to be mixed opinions of her and the deer she takes. I for one like her, her husband, and their show. Seem like a couple of great folks to me.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:55 PM

yeah i did miss that post.....what did it say.....can we still get to the thred just curious.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:56 PM

Just do a search for Tiffany Lakosky. It'll pop up.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:42 PM

There is another one in the gun or deer hunting section as well. I'm a fan myself. Never seen the show though. I remember her from when her name was Tiffany Profant.

Paul
Old 10-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Seems to be mixed opinions of her
I don't think there are mixed emotions. Everyone agrees she's HOT... maybe even SIZZLING HOT!!! It's just that most of us have a hard time swallowing the campaign to annoint her as the GREAT WHITETAIL EXPERT. She's really relatively new to bowhunting, well all hunting really. She's just blessed with sponsors and great land to hunt. I doubt if you threw her out in the middle of the Adirondacks she'd know where to begin. We all agree she's a great looking doe.[8D] Her looks have not hurt in her quest for footage. Her husband was also a relatively UNKNOWN writer nationally until he hooked up with the cutie. With her in tow, well he really pushed her out front, he isnow a star and another "Hollywood EXPERT". And before someone says they hang 400 stands a year. I wonder how many people they have hanging stands for them. Most of us would have a hard time finding 400 trees that would hold a stand,let alone an extra one or two for the camera crews.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Seems to be mixed opinions of her
I don't think there are mixed emotions. Everyone agrees she's HOT... maybe even SIZZLING HOT!!! It's just that most of us have a hard time swallowing the campaign to annoint her as the GREAT WHITETAIL EXPERT. She's really relatively new to bowhunting, well all hunting really. She's just blessed with sponsors and great land to hunt. I doubt if you threw her out in the middle of the Adirondacks she'd know where to begin. We all agree she's a great looking doe.[8D] Her looks have not hurt in her quest for footage. Her husband was also a relatively UNKNOWN writer nationally until he hooked up with the cutie. With her in tow, well he really pushed her out front, he isnow a star and another "Hollywood EXPERT". And before someone says they hang 400 stands a year. I wonder how many people they have hanging stands for them. Most of us would have a hard time finding 400 trees that would hold a stand,let alone an extra one or two for the camera crews.
Did you really need to start the argument again? Honestly?

I directed him to search for the thread in the hopes that someone wouldn't start this crap again.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just make sure you're behind her when she shoots.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

People can say what they want but you have to give her some credit. When it comes down to crunch time she gets the job done. I don't see anyone aiming and shooting for her.