Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How many of you are at work..... >

How many of you are at work.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How many of you are at work.....

Old 10-19-2005, 09:17 AM

Default How many of you are at work.....

How many of you are at work wishing that you could be out hunting right now? I know that for the last 2 weeks I have been on here like all day reading posts, really wanting to get out again. After not shooting a buck last year for the first time in 5 years, these stories are really getting me fired up but i am stuck here...........ahhh[:@]. just wanted to see if anyone is feeling the same way! Good luck to all and I hate all of you who aren't at work and can go hunting[:'(]
Old 10-19-2005, 09:20 AM

Default RE: How many of you are at work.....

I hate to say this but i dont have a job. I worked all summer about 93 hours per week and saved up enough money to get me through this winter and spring while in college, so i dont have to work. All i get to do is hunt and go to school. It really sucks
Old 10-19-2005, 09:24 AM

Yeah Im in the same boat as deerhunter18. I'm in college and dont work b/c I wanted to focus on my hunting studies. I have class in the mornings but I have every evening to hunt.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yup, I'm at work. [>:] Guess I need to pay the bills and make money to buy new gear. Working M-F doesn't help either especially in a state where there is no Sunday hunting. Next weekend we have to change our clocks back which pretty much elimiates my chance to hunt evenings during the week. Also means I have to get up at 3am instead of 4am to make it to my hunting location.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:31 AM

yup work here...lunch time...yes thinking about getting out there. i get to leave a little early Friday to get a jump start out to the land and do some work around the camp. Got to get some wiring done fer the other members campers (maybe). They had all summer to come down n help,,,, but out of sight outta mind i guess. I must have put in 500 or so hrs out there myself and had only about 5 guys come n help. I guess thats what ya get running a deer club..Its alot of work to keep up with over 2000 acres...guess i'll raise the price next yr since they didn't want to help..hehe

Old 10-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm at work. I'll be hunting tonight. It's warm and I'll only get a little over an hour in the woods and I'llbe onthe ground. Needless to say, I'm probably not going to shoot anything. Probably won't even see anything. But I'll get some scouting done for later on.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:31 AM

I am at work as well. However, I own a tax and accounting business and get to set my own hours after tax season. Benefit: I get to cut out early every day until Jan. Hardship: I have to work long hours during our Jan - Feb rut.[:@]
Old 10-19-2005, 10:32 AM
BDC
Fork Horn

ha ha I am work too...I get on long enough to browse the current topic then its off to work again.

bdc
Old 10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

working, check in when I can
Old 10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Typical Buck

work for me too. this forum helps pass the slow times at work M-F. like jeramy said can only hunt sat. no sunday hunting in PA

Quick Reply: How many of you are at work.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.