Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-18-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will sound like a hunting sopa opera, so get out the violins! I have to vent my frustrations on this season--so far--cause they can turn around quickly. It started on opening weekend in S Carolina, well actually before , with the theft of my 4 wheeler! But, on opening weekend, I sat in the 100 degree heat for a couple hours, to have the wind shift on me, so I turned and faced the wind, thinking the deer would come from the swamp. A few minutes later, I heard a soft splash, and you guessed it--he came from down wind, and my movement was enough to make him jittery. I passed on an iffy shot. I lost my hunting property in Georgia, after I showed a member of the adjacent club a trail cam pic of a 160 class 10 point. They refused to allow me access through thier lease. The land owner gives me permission, but not in writing, so I have no legal recourse to force the access.I also lost another place due to a sale of the land. I bought a used boat to use on a lake WMA, to get to remote areas--the boat leaks, and the engine doesn't start--after 2 trips to the shop,and 650. And today, to clinch it all--I went to my lease in Alabama to hunt with my oldest son, and when I got there --there were new signs up, and my key didn't work.A quick call verified my suspicions--the guy that takes care of the money on the lease didn't pay, so it got leased by someone else. That is after taking my 2400. for the 2 memberships!!!!! He , is also being sought by the sheiff's dept. in connection with--you guessed it--my 4 wheeler theft. As a side, he's a builder and he also owes me 3000. for work I did at one of his houses! Turns out, he has 350,000. in liens and is wanted for several bad checks as well. Now, 3days after the season started in Alabama, and 4 days before gun season in Georgia--I have absolutely no where left to hunt, and have spent too much to find anywhere! I want rewrite the story that I already posted about how dog hunters ruined my rut hunt in S Carolina this pat weekend! I'm going to change my username----LUCKY!
Old 10-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough season. [:'(] I hope things start looking up for you.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:36 PM

Man, I don't even know what to say.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:14 AM
Typical Buck

Buddy, get yourself a couple plane tickets or drive up to NY, I'll put you up in my house and you and your son can hunt with me for FREE for as long as you want or until my wife kicks us out. For about 80 bucks a person you can fly Southwest airlines round trip to Buffalo and back. I'll even pick you guys up at the airport. Love to have you guys, your only strangers once. lou-lou
Old 10-19-2005, 04:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow that sux, if you lived closer to me I would try and get you in a few days on my property

Guys like the guy that screwed you and obvioulsy others, should be put in jail because there is no way he is paying everyone back he owes money to. Just put him in jail for 10 years of his life, maybe 20, Ive dealt with people like him and have also lost or been owed money I was never paid. I spent lots of legal fees which only added to the money I lost.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

WOW THAT SUXS ..TELL YOU WHAT MY FRIEND YOU MAKE IT UP TO NORTH ALABAMA AND YOU CAN HUNT ONE WEEKEND WITH ME AND MY SON ... I HAVE ROOM FOR YOU AT THE HOUSE ... IT AINT THE BEST HUNTING PROPERTY IN ALABAMA BUT WE DO TAKE A NUMBER OF DEER EVERY YEAR .... SHORT OF THAT YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING UP GOLF ?

ROLL TIDE BEAT THOSE VOLS
DD

Old 10-19-2005, 05:56 AM

Goodness, with that kind of luck. You may want to take up another sport......
Old 10-19-2005, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

So your out approx 6000.00 plus thank's to this clown ,well isn't that just great ,sorry to hear about your bad luck it appear's that if it wasn't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all.
I hope somewhere along the line your able to recap some of your losses and Doctor Death has to be a great guy to want to help you out .but I too would give you a couple spot's to hunt and to stay if you ever want to come to Ontario for a hunt .
I hope you some good luck in the near future ,so don't give up ,get out and start knocking on some door's ,just maybe you'll find a even better spot to hunt with out the major cost's of a lease .

nubo
Old 10-19-2005, 07:47 AM

WOW MAN.ALL THAT I CAN SAY IS THAT I FEEL FOR YOU, AND I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN THE FUTURE. AFTER A SEASON LIKE THIS, THINGS HAVE GOT TO GET BETTER FOR YOU.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:35 AM

gees i thought i have bad luck,sorry to here,. hopfully things will get better for you

Quick Reply: Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.