Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hunt Club/Property... >

Hunt Club/Property...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunt Club/Property...

Old 10-04-2005, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hunt Club/Property...

I am working on trying to find some property for me and few hunting partners to lease, buy, Work for, ect in Southern Maryland. I know it's hard to come by cause I am looking HARD... But if anyone on here knows of anything for Sale or for Lease, or has room for 3 Very Serious Bowhunters I would appreciate any information you might have... I am trying to find a smaller club that we can all join, or a piece of land that we can lease or buy for years to come so we can start a Management program. Let me know if anyone has any information...

Thanks!!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:54 AM

Default RE: Hunt Club/Property...

Depending what part of southern maryland you are in (Charles/St. Mary county) you will be hard pressed to find lease hunting property. I would suggest you look more at buying land if that is an option.

Dave
Old 10-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah it's not easy... I am a member of a few places, so I have land to hunt... But not with all my buddies... So we are looking for something... I am in the market for sure, but it takes a Million to get anything decent around here...
Old 11-13-2005, 03:53 PM

Good to see other guys on here from Southern Maryland. I'm from Calvert. You're right it's hard for a guy to find land to hunt around here. 20 years ago you could ask any farmer, but now there aren't many farmers left. I'm very fortunate to have about 1000 acres to hunt. A lot of my buddies would like to, but can't even find a place to go.