Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Minnesota Hunters >

Minnesota Hunters

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Minnesota Hunters

Old 10-04-2005, 03:53 AM

Default Minnesota Hunters

Hello All.

Thought i would start a MN thread sometimes peeps don't put where they are from in their profile.

I am new to the forum, have spent alot of time the last couple weeks just reading. I am new to bow hunting and this forum has already taught me alot, I still have a long long way to go.

I just wanted to say high, introduce myself to the board and would like to hear from other MN hunters. I mostly hunt Kettle River and Sandstone, but hope to check out more WMA's this year. Hoping maybe by next year to get some MN hunters to go on some huntingnet hunts, always fun to meet the people that you type to all the time. From what I can read there are some good and respectable people here I would hunt with.

Stay Safe and have a good season.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Minnesota Hunters

Good luck this season. I live and hunt in mostly SW MN near Marshall! I'm the President of the local archery club here. If your ever out this way let me know and we can get together and do some shooting!!
Old 10-04-2005, 07:35 AM

Hey Guys,

I hunt ona lease in the Bemidji area and on my land near Willow River. Been seeing a lot of deer and missed a doe two weeks ago (trying to video myself and rushed the shot). Been seeing some scrapes and rubs. Looks like we may get some tracking snow tomorrow. It wont last but I sure like hunting in the snow.

Old 10-04-2005, 07:56 AM

I hunt down in extreme SE Minnesota, Houston county. I've been seeing a few young bucks so far and quite a bit of rubbing and scraping activity. I am excited for this cold snap at the end of this week to see if the deer become more active. Good luck this season...
Old 10-04-2005, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

central MN here Wadena and Ottertail counties. Nice signature MN Purple

Old 10-04-2005, 09:18 PM

got buried so fast I thought I would bump it
Old 10-04-2005, 09:22 PM

I'M NOT FROM MN BUT ANYWAY , WELLCOME TO THE FORUM
Old 10-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the forum, I am from the Saint Cloud Area.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:18 PM

Hey welcome! Sounds just like me. I've been reading posts on here for awhile now and you convinced me to sign up also. I'm going to school In Marshall at the moment so I've been doing some hunting out here, as well as back home around the Belle Plaine area. Havent seen much back home though. Too much corn yet. Hopefully it will pick up soon!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:19 PM

welcome to the board, im going to school in bemidji and hunt a lot of state land, lots of big deer around, i also hunt quite a bit down in the metro.

Quick Reply: Minnesota Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.