Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 525 lb. Bruin @ 30 yrds. w/ Slick Trick Broadhead - Photos >

525 lb. Bruin @ 30 yrds. w/ Slick Trick Broadhead - Photos

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

525 lb. Bruin @ 30 yrds. w/ Slick Trick Broadhead - Photos

Old 09-09-2005, 03:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 525 lb. Bruin @ 30 yrds. w/ Spitfie Broadhead - Photos

Great bear
Old 09-09-2005, 05:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations on the beautiful bear and the great kids. Those are some excellent pics.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:11 AM

Jamiebuck[/align]The arrow passed through, broadhead remained completely intact and pristine. My rec. room is decorated in an outdoor theme, hunting and fishing. This bear will be a centre piece as a rug.[/align][/align]Good luck in New Brunswick.[/align][/align]Al.[/align]
Old 09-09-2005, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats... what a monster...

Old 09-10-2005, 06:41 AM

"Nice bear and nice shot eh?" Well I reckon so. Heckuva rug. This is Gary from Slick Trick, going to get around to posting pics that catch my eye on the site from time to time, if you like email me the pic at [email protected] and I might get it up sometime, Congrats Gary
Old 09-10-2005, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

CONGRATS!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 09:27 PM

Don't take this personal but if that bear is 525 # . . . . I am need of some serious glasses . Did you mean to put a 5 in front or a 2 ? Honestly , I am not trying to rile you , I am just telling you my thoughts from what I see. Maybe it's the picture distortion or something but I dunno . Nice bear no matter what .
Old 09-11-2005, 08:52 AM

antlerchaser
Keep in mind I weigh 230 lbs. My bear is field dressed in the photos.The bear my son is skinning is just over 200 lbs. Mine is hanging on the far left in the photo. There was a garage full of American bear hunters when it was weighed. Suck it up. [/align][/align]Signed: taking it personal. Al[/align]
Old 09-11-2005, 09:29 AM

to : taking it personal ,

Well than it's just the way the photos were taken . Honestly , I am not trying to diss your bear or you so I am sorry that you took it personal . The pic of the bears being skinned you mentioned that the one on the left was yours but how was I to know ? In the first 2 pics , he does have a nice big pumpkin head indicitive of a large bear but his body just appeared too small for the weight but the fact that he has been field dressed explains that . My first bear never even made the 150# mark so I have no room to critisize , I was looking for some more info to satisfy my eyes , that's all . Congrats to you as bears that size are rare to say the least .

On a side note , if you ever saw photos of Chuck Adams with his game animals , he holds them out in front of himself they look 3 times thier real size . Your pics were simply honest .

signed - sucking it up - LOL
Old 09-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 525 lb. Bruin @ 30 yrds. w/ Slick Trick Broadhead - Photos

I was thinking the same thing you were antler chaser, the field dressed part explains it. I guess we just are not used to seeing feild dressed bears in pictures as often as deer photos. Good guy no need to get riled up it was an honest observation (that I am sure more than one person shared).

in any case great bear

Quick Reply: 525 lb. Bruin @ 30 yrds. w/ Slick Trick Broadhead - Photos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.