Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What is this animal?  Game cam pic >

What is this animal? Game cam pic

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What is this animal? Game cam pic

Old 09-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What is this animal? Game cam pic

you mean a Coral HeadedCopper Back Rattle Moccasin.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:30 PM

ORIGINAL: JeffB

I mean look at the bright red inner lining of it's throat!
Better look again! That is a violet red lining, which means T rex ! Jeese!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 12:43 PM
CG

C'mon Jeff....pull your head out....that's a velociraptor with a weight problem.....Or a green chicken.....something like that though....
Old 09-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unbelievable Never in a million years would I have guessed so many people would look at a relatively standard picture of a bobcat and call it a mt. lion. No wonder there's so many people who see mountain lions in Pa. Granted, I have seen coutless bobcats along with 2 mt. lions in Pa so I honestly do believe there are a few in the state but there is absolutely no way in heck that's a mt. lion. If they ever have a mt. lion season and some of you guys are out in the woods I'm bringing my fish in doors cause even they wouldn't be safe.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

I have to agree that black tips'ears, tail and possible spot on belly look like a Bobcat,on the other hand,long body ,rond ears,and face look like a cougar.The animal is further from the lick block than it seem so,add up everythings ,bring me to the fact its a cougar.
By the way ,we have cougar in Quebec province which is north of New-york state.
Taureau noir
Old 09-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW.....sure am glad I hunt a long ways from yall........Mt. Lion.....pfffffttt whatever
Old 09-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: JeffB

ORIGINAL: Bowfreak4life

First off, what ever happend to people being allowed to have an opinion.....etc etc etc etc etc......
lighten up....It was just a joke poked at everyone who was getting bent outta shape over this silly picture/thread....
Sorry for the harshness,, It's just I read all these post"s and sooner or later someone comes in and proceedes to bash others for what they think, there are enough people out there bashing us for what we do, and I just think in here we all should (Get along) and stick together,I know in a perfact world it would happen, I So forgive me for jumping the gun,, I diddn't mean come off like an arse,, [&:] I still think it's a cougarasourascat, Is there more pics or is that the only one,,
Old 09-09-2005, 01:25 PM

There used to be alot of t-rex's in Pa.That was before Gary Alt screwed everything up.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

i'm amazed at y'all thinking it's a moutain lion.....that blown up pic shows spots on the body and ears....i have seen some really big bobcats, ones that i thought could be a panther because if the size, but in reality they were still bobcats......i really hope another pic will be taken of this guy so evevryone will see what us bobcat seer's are seein', lol............
Old 09-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quick Reply: What is this animal? Game cam pic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.