Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Slammer video take 2, Aug-25-05 >

Slammer video take 2, Aug-25-05

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Slammer video take 2, Aug-25-05

Old 08-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Slammer video take 2, Aug-25-05

Teh first video looks fake to me.The head movement is very jerky and deliberate.Also watch the way he walks towards the end.This is just my opinion .Sometimes I can be painfully blunt in my opinions [:'(]
How about I have over 5 minutes of footage of him in that "fake" video. Give me your email addy and I will emailthe whole clipto you. For your sake I hope you have cable modem

You know I wonder why I even bother posting pics and making these video clips to share with everyone on here. Their always has to be some ass who wants to question, argue or just just flat out be rude.

I did quit posting pics for a while on this site because of some of the things that went on before. I figured it was an isolated case and thought what the heck, I will share some vids and pics again.

That is pretty pathetic that someone would think these are staged videos.

I just don't understand message board nay sayers. I am not really sure if I will choose to share anymore pics and video footage anymore, it's not really worth it [:'(]
Old 08-27-2005, 08:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Boy!

That guy's all armour ,sure would like to see a pic of the whole body.

nubo
Nubo. It's the same deer in both videos.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great deer Buckeye! Good luck with him...I hope he's your 2nd buck of the season

And yes, that's not a bad job of fudging it... LOL [8D]You should have known that was coming...
Old 08-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

great buck.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:22 AM

Great buck buckeye! Borderline B&C. Hope you get a chance to see him with your bow in your hand.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:08 AM

Yep, definetly a fake, look at how his ears twitch back and forth, classic sign of a guy moving a mount around

Buckeye,keep posting the pics and videos, there are more guys on here that know they are real and look forward to seeing them than the guys that don't see big deer where they hunt so they believe they have to call out fake on any pic.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some dandy bucks there buckeye! I'd be tickled to get a whack at the one with the deformed rack. I like those freaky deaky racks.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buckeye,

Keep the big buck footagecoming I enjoy seeing what you have a good chance of putting an arrow in..... come season. Those are some tremendous bucks period.

Also as far as booner goes, I sure hope you didnt take that wrong when I said he needs about 80 inches a side to net out at 170.. I hope for your sake he does, I hope he bigger than what you have broken him down to score. I was just making the point that is takes a HUGE 4x4 main frame to net 170 typical. Nevertheless, thats an awesome buck. He looks very heavy in mass.. which can be decieving in the velvet but you compare his mass and a few of Cornfeds pictures and you guys really have some heavy antlered bucks. Just awesome ....critters..
Old 08-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Shed

I didn't take it wrong at all

After looking at the footage on the TV it is clear there is to many deductions to net out B&C. Looks like at least 15 inches of deductions.

I like him all the better with the extra trash though

Don't worry guys with my luckI am sure I will never get to lay an eye on this big guy with a bow in my hand [:@]

Here is the big guy I was glassing last summer. He was shot on Oct 31st by this fellow pictured on an adjoining farm. I wasn't aware of his harvest until the begining of Dec though.

It was his first buck harvest!

The two bucks sharesome of the same characteristics.

Old 08-28-2005, 05:43 PM

That bad boy still gets me pumped up. I LOVE the double drops.

Tommorrow I will post some new pics of a buck I have been watching. I got 17 pics of him yesterday afternoon. He was a VERY nice young 10 point, but he snapped his main beam off. Hopefully this is a blessing and he doesn't get shot this year.

Quick Reply: Slammer video take 2, Aug-25-05

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.