Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Does your wife get ticked off? >

Does your wife get ticked off?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Does your wife get ticked off?

Old 08-12-2005, 01:00 PM

Default Does your wife get ticked off?

It seems like everytime I watch hunting(which is all day when i'm off work) my wife will come on and see a deer get shot and go insane on saying how cruel hunting is. Is this the same with you guys or should I get a divorce?
Old 08-12-2005, 01:17 PM

Default RE: Does your wife get pissed off?

i aint married but i know when hunting season comes and all i do is hunt and think about hunting the girlfirend gets pretty pissed off but she gets over it lol
Old 08-12-2005, 01:17 PM

haha well i dont have a wife but my mom walks in and talks about how cruel it is to shoot wildlife and stuff like that..i just dont listen..
Old 08-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

She just gets upset that I watch the hunting channel all day!! Between OLN and Trucks I think she is ready for a Divorce!!
Old 08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

My wife just rolls her eyes and goes to watch TV in another room. Though she gets a kick out of my 20m old son when he hears a turkey or elk call on TV.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:31 PM

At first she was a little squemish at the "shot scene" .. but eventually she got over it. Now it's exactly the same thing as when she really learned football.... "that shot was WAY to far back.... he shot that little buck?......hello, how close does he need it to get?..... they gave that meatball a hunting license??" ..... I love my wife. Didn't know a deer from an elk when I met her, now reminds me when apps are due, knows the peak rut dates and based on watching the weather knowsif the hunting will be good for methe next morning!
Old 08-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

[:@][:@]my mom bitches at my dad and has a job 4 him to do every fall last yr it was painting the livinginroom
Old 08-12-2005, 01:32 PM

My wife is already up my ass about deer hunting. Its August 12th.. I have until October 1 until it starts. Im in the woods every other day filling the feeder, checking the trail cam.. etc.. SHe is bitching about how much I spend, how much time im gone and how much I obsess over deer. Not to mention she doesnt see me on saturdays from october thru january except when i come home for bed. She thought i had a mistress.. i said yes.. mother nature..

My buddys wife rags his ass too.. especially now that they just had a kid..
Old 08-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

it is similar. she understands what is going on and usually chooses another room in the house. except for the occasional objection to me going hunting (usually after five straight days outdoors) she is very good about it. she is my camera man for almost all of my deer too.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

My wife doesn't seem to mind when I go hunting. "At least I'm out of her hair" as she likes to say!

As far as hunting on TV.... I getthe "Only Lance Network" on cable and am sick of it and the freakin' 24/7 bicycle crap and bullriding rodeo. [:@] When they do have hunting shows on, I know better than to put it on, on the big livingroom TV. I get banished to the bedroom TV.

Quick Reply: Does your wife get ticked off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.