Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How much time do you waste? >

How much time do you waste?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
5 min
10.53%
10 min
3.51%
15 min
3.51%
30 min
17.54%
45 min
5.26%
Over an Hour
59.65%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

How much time do you waste?

Old 08-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How much time do you waste?

Over an hour easy. The great thing is that my supervisor doesn't care. If it weren't for the internet, my job would be too boring to bear. My job (I'm an operator at a local hospital) has idle time built into it because I can't leave my desk but between calls there is literally nothing to do. Don't get me wrong, work comes first always, and if I have a task to accomplish that always gets done before I screw around on the internet, but as long as the work gets accomplished well and in a timely manner, then I can surf all I want in my idle time.

Mike
Old 08-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm rather lucky that I'm able to leave the forum up on my computer about 8 hours a day during the week and brouse when I get the chance.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Dominant Buck

I waste as much time on the internet as I can get away with , which is a lot . [8D]
Old 08-11-2005, 12:02 PM

I work fora local bank, and I have a very relaxed atmosphere to work in. It doesn't help that I work with other hunters. My wife is amazed that I get any work done!!! You know what.....SO AM I!!!!
Old 08-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Although I posted 5 minutes I have to rescind it. I may spend several hours a day on this and other threads, but considering that I am either helping to pass on some my archery knowledge or learn some more from others it's no waste of time at all.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:48 PM

I can't vote. There is no slot for 0. I don't WASTE any time here. This is one of the best learning tools available to the bowhunter today. I don't know about you, but I don't consider this wasting time.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:09 PM

to those of you who only said 5 minutes.. i don't believe it. your telling me that from when you wake up to go to bed you are productive all but 5 minutes???i just don't believe it.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:14 PM

ORIGINAL: QTompkins2005

to those of you who only said 5 minutes.. i don't believe it. your telling me that from when you wake up to go to bed you are productive all but 5 minutes???i just don't believe it.
The question was how much time do we spend in a work day on here. A work day generally being 8 hours.

Anyhow, back to the question.

Where is the 0 option? I work for a large landscaping company and am never in the office around a computer.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Maybe five or ten minutes a day while I am at work. I stay pretty busy with the guns and bows I don't have any time to get on here while I am at work.

Now when I get home that is another story. Just ask my wife.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

The question was how much time do we spend in a work day on here. A work day generally being 8 hours.

Anyhow, back to the question.

Where is the 0 option? I work for a large landscaping company and am never in the office around a computer.
My bad, didn't know that. Where does it say about being on here at work? If thats the case though then i myself am a 0 i guess since i work for the city and i'm not around ac omputer at all at work.

Quick Reply: How much time do you waste?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.