Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A Hunter's Conscience >

A Hunter's Conscience

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A Hunter's Conscience

Old 07-12-2005, 04:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Hunter's Conscience

ORIGINAL: Jack Ryan

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

Jacko,

Can you be more specific about the things that are and aren't ethical? Maybe you could enlighten more of us...........
You are missing the point.
It's not to define what is ethical or not or what is right or wrong.
My contention is any normal person already knows.
They want to do it any way and the know it's wrong already but they want the excuse to rationalize what they already know darn well is cheating.
Well Jack, I can see you feel storngly about this and have spoken your piece, I don't think it made too many friends but you spoke it and there it is. I don't believe you are an anti hunter even though, by your post here there is plenty of evidence that you could be. It is the same type of argument they would bring up. Just so you know, since were speaking our piece here, I'll hunt any way I want, legally and I don't need anyone's approval ("You hunt the way you want" responses) and for the record my conscience does not bother me. I can kill it, butcher it and eat it with people who have no idea about the process and be just like them.

People are different, except it or it will eat you up and could led to trouble.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: datamax

Jack RyanPlease descibe how you hunt each fall, what you hunt with, what your goals are etc etc and I'll be more than happy to rip you apart for it.

Deal ?
Rip all you want.
My conciense doesn't bother me so I don't need to ask permission from you or anybody else. I don't feel the need to search the interent looking for people I can point at and say, "Well, look what he does?"

About all I have time to hunt in any significant number is deer, turkey, squirrels and beavers and I know with out a doubt when what I'm doing is so easy it feels like cheating.

When all I want to do is get rid of them, like keeping squirrels out of the fruit trees or off the house and beavers from flooding the land, then that's exactly the way I go about killing them. As quick and easy as I can.

I sure don't pretend I'm "hunting" them though or try to pretend it's anything other than eradiction.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Typical Buck

HNIJustin my point is, I can easily tear down his "ethical" unless he hunts pure traditional on public land on the grouns with clothes he wove from natural fibers.

in light of that, can we all say hypocritical ?
Sounds a lot like a guilty conciense looking to tear down someone else to their level to me.

Funny thing is nothing screams cheater more than some one screaming "I'm not a cheater" unless it's some one screaming "Everyone else cheats TOO!"
Old 07-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

Hypocritical.......Jack it's your turn
I think it's back across the net.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: wesbowhunt

Kiss my a$$!!!

There, someone needed to say it...
I don't think so.
Feel free to keep showing it though. I'm sure you'll find someone.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a pretty handy dandy little function everyone should know about.......

Jack Ryan

This user is on your "block" list and the message has been blocked.
Click here to unblock this user and view this post.

Kinda neat huh?
Old 07-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

I like it.
Now if you only had one for your conciense, you'd be all set.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:49 PM

Jack Ryan

Change every "they" in your original post to "we" and you'll make a lot more sense. Right now ? You just sound like a rambling old fool drunk on Vodka.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:05 AM
Typical Buck

Jack Ryan

Change every "they" in your original post to "we" and you'll make a lot more sense. Right now ? You just sound like a rambling old fool drunk on Vodka.
Show me a post where I've EVER ask if anything I do or want to do is considered ethical or wrong by anybody any where on any forum and I'll change it to anything you want.

Otherwise it sounds to me you are just making guesses or smear attempts on me based on your own life expiriences.

Let's discuss the topic as it is relevant to hunting rather than your personal expirience with the bottle. I'll take your word you are an expert in that area, it's just not relevant in a hunting forum.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:58 PM

A little late but.....

Damn self rightous bastard. If its legal and its how they wanna hunt, just let em be. Im sure peta.com has some forum that would be just perfect for you.

Quick Reply: A Hunter's Conscience

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.