Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Summit RapidClimb Stirrups???? >

Summit RapidClimb Stirrups????

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Summit RapidClimb Stirrups????

Old 06-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Summit RapidClimb Stirrups????

I have a summit climber that was bought before they started adding the Stirrups. I was wondering if anyone has used them and think they are a worthwhile upgrade. They are $25 and seem really steep for a couple pieces of plastic and elastic cord.
My main questions are do they work good?
Are they worth getting?
Do the stirrups get in the way when you are standing on your platform? They look like they would.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:21 PM

Default RE: Summit RapidClimb Stirrups????

My main questions are do they work good? Great I love mine have them on both my summits.

Are they worth getting? Sure are They came with my new summit and I got the for the old one.

Do the stirrups get in the way when you are standing on your platform? Nope not for me anyway. I have a viper and a Goliath. I love em!
Old 06-27-2005, 10:06 PM

I bought a set for mine, and I do like them a lot, and they are worth it, they seemed a little flimsy to me at first, but I have been very impressed, they are holding up very well.. I have noticed when I wear large boots, for cold weather, I do seem to kick them sometimes, but it is much better than the straps the were on the stand before the stirrups. Try them out, and I dont think youll be disappointed.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:27 PM

I bought them for my Python XL and I like them. I do adjust their position for the boot that I am wearing. That way they don't get in my way. I can slide my boot under them and climb up much faster and get into them without clinging to the tree for dear life when it is time to climb down.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a set for my Viper and absolutely love them. They work great and really are 'quick' compared to messing around with the straps! Definatly worth the $$$!
Old 06-28-2005, 02:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love mine. Makes climbing easier and a lot faster when setting up. No more fumbling for the cords in the dark, just slip your feet in and go. Great product and well worth the money in my opinion
Old 06-28-2005, 04:28 AM

Love they are worth getting 100% just amek sure you are wearing boots becausee that dag on elestic cord can hurt your heels...
Old 06-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mine came with my Viper X4. They are the best thing ever invented for a tree stand! The stirrups don't get in the way and are stong and sturdy enough so they dont' fall off or cause your foot to slip out. If your Summit stand doesn't have the "rapid climbstirrups", thenhonestly, you really should get a pair of them!

Butch A.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought some after I got my Summit Viper Classic. They work real well and hold up well even though they are plastic. They don't get in my way and I have big feet. If you get them, make sure they are adjusted as tight as you can get them, otherwise they might slip on you.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Fork Horn

Im a huge fan of them, no more trying to get your feet in that little cord and takeing forever, you just pop your boots in and go down.

Quick Reply: Summit RapidClimb Stirrups????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.