Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
i bet u hope this will never happen to u >

i bet u hope this will never happen to u

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i bet u hope this will never happen to u

Old 09-21-2002, 11:27 PM

Default i bet u hope this will never happen to u

on weds night my friend ken was at hom and his sister in law cam over well she had her little dog with her . so about 1 am she took the dog out side befor thay leve anyway the dog took off at a deer and ken was in side well he got on his 3 wheeler to find the little s.o,b and he was standing on the pegs so he can see over the tall grass well he hit a tree stump in the feild and fliped over the handel bars and the 3 wheeler landed on top oh him dislocating his shoulder now bow starts here in y oct 15 the south part ... and i don't see him bow hunting any time and it is a bummer that your hunting buddy wount be out there to hunt with u so ... just to let u all know how u and i got it this season //// thanks ....

al bowmansville ny
Old 09-21-2002, 11:51 PM

Default RE: i bet u hope this will never happen to u

That REALLY sucks!! Lord knows we wait too damn long for bow season to get here without having to miss the whole darn thing altogether. I hope he recovers quickly. Maybe he can catch the tail end. Was it his drawing arm?
Old 09-22-2002, 12:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sure hope he gets better soon. Maybe late season he will be ready. Atleast I hope so. Let him know we are pulling for him.

Brian

Old 09-22-2002, 08:22 AM

He's all right !!!!! Tell him to shake it off and take it like a man. He needs to be out in those woods. Now on a serious note, let him know that all of us are thinking of him and hope he has a speedy recovery so he can get right back out in the woods. Here's an idea, if he can't shoot then he should at least maybe be in the woods. Do you guys have any stands that he can get into with his hurt arm, and not put any danger on him to fall?? His weapon of choice could be a nice camcorder or a camra for film and pictures.... Just an idea maybe it'll work and maybe it won't, at least he has a chance to see something in the woods. Good luck, be safe, and as always

Knuckles up>>> Brian

Old 09-22-2002, 08:33 AM

NYBOWHUNTER, In my state he could legaly hunt with a crossbow because he's disabled....Is that posible in your state?...I know it's not the same but at least he's in the woods....Hope he gets better soon..Fletch

KEEP THE WIND IN YOUR FACE.... FLETCH
Old 09-22-2002, 08:33 AM
Typical Buck

Only two words to describe that "THAT SUCKS!"
Old 09-22-2002, 08:48 AM

well, did he find the dog. if he did, he should have it on the barbeque. lil sob!

HUNT SAFE
Old 09-22-2002, 08:58 AM

tell him to be a man,there are way to many wimps out there that will make any excuse not to be able to kill a deer this season,dang little baby, shoot when i was younger i wouldn't let a little thing like that keep me out the woods.
Old 09-22-2002, 10:05 AM

Coyote Hunter, what an ******* you must be...

KEEP THE WIND IN YOUR FACE.... FLETCH
Old 09-23-2002, 11:00 AM

Coyote hunter, man that's cold blooded. Take that crap somewhere else would ya?

I feel for the guy. I don't imagine he'll be able to shoot a bow anytime soon and that stinks. I'd be very depressed if it were me. Sorry to hear it.

I wish CH was kidding. What a lowlife.

Quick Reply: i bet u hope this will never happen to u

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.