Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Vegameta-vitaimin >

Vegameta-vitaimin

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Vegameta-vitaimin

Old 06-17-2005, 11:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Vegameta-vitaimin

When I go into the bush sometimes I don't know if I am going to be in for a half a day or a couple days and water is not my real concern, nor the critters, but what I think is one of the most important things is protein. If you burn it up you better be replacing it or your going to be dragging a$$.Donuts are quik but not a good ideal. I drink a lot of gatoraide and eat p/j sandwiches, tuna, nuts, candy and bread along with protein bars when I don't want to stop. I keep it very simple but the most important part of the hunt is taking care of myself since I do most of my hunting solo and never know where the game will be leading me. I take vitiamins but I really don't know the difference when I take them and when I don;t and I'm not sure if I'm pissin it out either. Some vitimins your not suppose to mix up, I guess they get mad at each other or something. Any thought on using vitimins as a supplement or enhancement, I know my coffee works though. Bobby
Old 06-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Vegameta-vitaimin

One adult multi vitamin is all one needs.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Vegameta-vitaimin

I've never noticed much of a difference myself, but some people swayer by them. Couldn't hurt.