Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

McPherson Bishop

Old 04-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Spike

Default McPherson Bishop

I just wanted to post a review of my new McPherson Bishop. I have not previously picked up the McPherson line, but after shooting the Bishop at the ATA show, I became a McPherson dealer. I got my gun metal silver Bishop in April and got to put it through its paces. At first glance, one has to be impressed with the frequency sculpted riser - no cookie cutter look on this bow. Not only is it beautiful, but it shoots like a dream as well. It has the Vib-X vibration dampening in the riser below the grip that does a great job of sucking the vibration and noise out of the bow. It also has pivoting limb pockets and three cam options (mine has the hurricane hybrid cam system). Overall, the bow is great. The attention that it attracts when people see it is also pretty cool. The bow shoots great and is very forgiving thanks to the almost 40" axle to axle length and 7 1/2" brace height. I have attached a picture. For those dealers out there, if you haven't considered the McPherson lineup, check it out at www.mcphersonarchery.com How is everyone else liking the Bishop?
Old 04-27-2005, 04:20 PM

Default RE: McPherson Bishop

Looks like a nice bow. I`ll keep it in mind when out shopping this summer for a new bow. dont tell my wife.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:34 PM

Default RE: McPherson Bishop

i have owned a few mathews, and then this year i bouhgt a mcpherson 38 special. and i will say i love it! the vib x works great, its fast and quiet. i plan to hunt elk, deer, antelope with it this year.

if you have not looked at mcpherson u are missing out!