Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Vital Bow Gear... WOW!

Old 02-24-2005, 12:06 PM

Default Vital Bow Gear... WOW!

Hey guys, I was talking to a VBG rep last night and wow, VBG has some nice stuff out this year.

The vital drop rest it pretty cool (Not sure if it is new this year or last). It is like a really quiet Trophy Taker that grips your arrow at rest. It is hard to explain; you'll have to check it out.

Of course there is the startrack that many have seen. THat is a cool sight, but there is a new zero gap sight called the galaxy that is pretty cool also.

Finally there new quiver. It is machined aluminum and I think it is the lightest quiver out right now. It also is quick detatch and is designed to sit back towards the shooter farther for better balance.

This is just some of their new stuff. THere is much more check it out @
VBG

I know there are a lot of people that are familiar with the VBG line, but I though I would share this with those who aren't. They make some really nice stuff.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:14 PM

Default RE: Vital Bow Gear... WOW!

never herd of them. do they make bows
Old 02-24-2005, 12:21 PM

ORIGINAL: i shoot stuff

never herd of them. do they make bows
No, just assesories, but top of the line. Click the link above to check them out
Old 02-24-2005, 02:07 PM
Fork Horn

I love their stuff. I have the 3 ring trapper sight and the Ultimate fall away rest. Both are unbelievably awesome. Best I have ever used.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:15 PM

I got a VG rest for free so I tried it. OMG that was the absolute WORST piece of crap drop away I have ever used. Sorry if I offend but I put it in the garbage can. Perhaps they should stick to sights.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Medic167

I got a VG rest for free so I tried it. OMG that was the absolute WORST piece of crap drop away I have ever used. Sorry if I offend but I put it in the garbage can. Perhaps they should stick to sights.
Really??? What was wrong with it?? I've tried pretty much all the top rests on the market and this one has performed the best..
Old 02-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use the ultimate fall away rest and just love it! Also use a VBG sight and have no problems with either. Quality stuff made in the US!
Old 02-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have 3 and 5 pin trapper sight. I love them! I just won the 3 way stabilizer on ebay. I cant wait to try that. Vital Bow Gear= top quality
Old 02-25-2005, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

Medic167, what didn't you like about the rest? VBG's sales manager ownes a shop about a mile from my house, and I'm sure he'd like to hear a complaint about his equipment. I know for a fact he sells a truckload of those rests every year, and nobody has had a bad thing to say about them.
Mikey
Old 02-26-2005, 07:17 AM

I was going to shot VBG sights, I had an agreement with Kevin Polish. However, when I got home the dumb thing wouldn't go high enough. Good sight after I had a machine shop make a new mounting braket. I was disapointed with this, a sight that will not go high enough?

Quick Reply: Vital Bow Gear... WOW!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.