Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Parker Bow Replies

Old 07-10-2002, 09:18 PM

Default Parker Bow Replies

Just want to say thanks for responding so quickly to my post and to let you know I was wrong about the split limb. Thanks to stinky for the web address.Thinking seriously of purchasing the Parker. Have shot the same Pearson for 10 years and I am ready to make a change to a single cam...think maintance and tuning will be simpler. Any suggestions on the a new bow for me? I love the bow and starting last year put my guns away and only bow hunted. This year I'll do the same again. I hunt in Georgia and a Pope & Young is a real posibility. Arrow Information is some thing else I'm learning. This place has been a gem of information. Ya'll rock my world.

Thanks again for all the help,
sixpoint40
Old 07-10-2002, 09:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Parker Bow Replies

Parkers are great bows. I love my ultralite 35, and they come with a lifetime warranty on the whole bow. They are usually lower priced than alot of other bows out there especially Mathews, Hoyt and PSE upper end. Thew also have a couple of package deals that are pretty good like the hunter mag. I don't think that you could go wrong with a Parker, but you need to shoot them to know for sure.
Old 07-11-2002, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

I shoot a Parker Feather Mag II. I think it is a good bow, however I did crack in a limb. Customer service was good to me and replaced the limbs, but it still leaves a bad taste. But I guess that could happen to any bow. Just hate it when it is mine.
Old 07-30-2002, 01:19 AM

I bought a Parker Hunter Mag and it is quieter than my friends more expensive bow. The are very quiet and accurate. I wouldn't choose anything else for the money.
Old 07-30-2002, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ill jump on the Parker band wagon. I shoot the Parker Ulra Lite 31 and I really like the bow. I have owned Hoyt,Proline,Forge and now Parker and so far I like it the best of all the models Ive owned.
Old 07-30-2002, 09:01 PM

I'll go along with Lady Forge on this one, too. I have owned Bear, Proline, PSE, Jefferies, and now I have a Parker 35 Mag. By far, this is the best bow I have owned to date. I done extensive comparisons with the Parker and Matthews before I bought it, both being about equal, went with the Parker because it sold local and the Matthews didn't. No complaints with either of the two bows. Another satisfied customer.

GB

Smack 'em where it hurts!

Edited by - GaBowman on 07/30/2002 22:04:26