Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 cobra mini venom lx sight >

cobra mini venom lx sight

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

cobra mini venom lx sight

Old 09-16-2004, 02:53 PM

Default cobra mini venom lx sight

just thought i would do i little review on this sight i know there is some buget tight bow hunter on hear and if i find i deal iam one too.. i was at wally world today and checked out there archery section and this little sight caught my eye it has quick detach knobs on the elevation and windage adjustments,also it has laser etched yardage lines. i dont know what size the pins are but they are tiny fiber optics. i installed it on my hoyt havotec and within shots i had it dailed in. i was shooting in bright sun light and some of these sight today are so bright when the suns out its is blinding and when you want too be shooting at a 4 inch circle at 35 yards accuarcy really suffer but not with this sight and when it gets dark it shins up very nicely.. i was shooting at 35 yard 3 arrow groups and a couple of the groups were all touching.... if you like a smaller sight guard and a sight that is held close to the bow(which i really like when you are hunting) this sight would do nicely.. For $27.93 there are not many other all metal sights for twice that price thats worth it.. this is my frist review so bare with me.
Old 09-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: cobra mini venom lx sight

I have the same on my darton yukon and i just love it for the price. Next year ill go with one that will last forever. Only problem i have is the set screw wear out and you have to replace the sight pin every year, or atleast i do. Had a pin just got so worn out it dropped!