Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Steel Force Titanium Are They Any Good >

Steel Force Titanium Are They Any Good

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Steel Force Titanium Are They Any Good

Old 08-05-2004, 08:24 AM

Default Steel Force Titanium Are They Any Good

The new steel force titanium blades i heard were pretty good broadheads..Does anyone shoot these broadheads if so tell me if you liked them or if you didnt like something about them..
Old 08-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Steel Force Titanium Are They Any Good

They are the sharpest broadhead on the market hands down. I used them for a few years and had pro's and con's but that was due to my arrows being to light. My buddies use them and totally destroy thru deer, shoulder and all. I've heard all the stories about the tip bending back and I've shot them into wood, concrete,and tires and the tip never bent. The only complaint I have about them is that they are sometimes loud when going thru the air. Buy them you won't be dissipointed.
Old 08-06-2004, 11:32 AM

I tried them last fall. They shoot great and penitrate well but sound like incoming morters so I sat them on the shelf and they're still there.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use the Steel Force Premium Series 100gr - 2 blade BH. They fly with my FP's, deadly sharp, accurate, quiet and out penetrate a lot of other BH's I have used or tried in the past. I have shot 4 deer, 1 bear and an elk all have been pass thru's.

Extremely happy and great Customer Service to boot!
Old 08-15-2004, 07:04 PM

they are very deadly accurte and sharp , as for the noise they make... if you think it makes a difference you can ask the one's i got last year there's still a little in my freezer. ha.ha
Old 08-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Spike

I have had good luck with them A+
Old 08-16-2004, 05:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have used Steel force broadheads for 3 season's now ,as they say they are by far the sharpest on the market.I haven't used the Titanium's yet but the rest of they're product's are great.

nubo
Old 08-18-2004, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

Hands down the S.F. Titaniums are the best broadhead I have ever used! JDinAB
Old 08-18-2004, 12:33 PM

i am now sure, but i think the entrance wound can be a bit "thin". hit em with a muzzy. u want something that is going to make a hole..like a big hole. all broadheads will kill them, but u want a sure thing and something that hits hard
Old 08-22-2004, 03:51 PM

used the 85 grain lock down broad heads and no lie through a doe through a fence and into a tree the deer didn't even relized it was hit and went back to feed then looked up for a second and dropped it was unreal. the tip did fold back though but who cares it did it's job. i went back to snypers just because it is easier when tuning

Quick Reply: Steel Force Titanium Are They Any Good

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.