Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 My New Bowtech Liberty is a piece of ??? >

My New Bowtech Liberty is a piece of ???

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

My New Bowtech Liberty is a piece of ???

Old 06-03-2004, 09:22 PM

Default My New Bowtech Liberty is a piece of ???

My new liberty is a pice of art. This thing is the cats meow!!! Wow, what a great bow, and a pleasure to shoot. I am in love, and for good reason. I know some of you bowtech haters saw the topic of the post and thought I was gonna bash my new bow, but not a chance!!! This thing is AWSOME!!!! Happy shooting to all!!!
Old 06-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My New Bowtech Liberty is a piece of ???

Undecided! when I read your head liner you had my blood boiling ,you got me on that one haha
I was in the market for a new bow this season and it was BowTech for sure but I had a hard time deciding which one .Initially I wanted the Liberty but after trying a few I really liked the speed of the Pat Dually and ended up buying it instead,I was surprised with just how nice the dually was to handle and how smooth it was to draw. The Liberty was much smoother but I'll wait till next season to get one .Good luck with your new bow and have a great season .After you shoot it for a while post a review on your finding's .

P.S. Welcome to the forum lot's of good guy's here and lot's of knowledgable experience as well all you have to do is ask and you'll get all the help you'll need .

nubo
Old 06-03-2004, 10:08 PM
c j
Typical Buck

Wow! You seriously had me worried. I just bought a Liberty less than a week ago. I'm still having a bit of buyer's remorse because I'm not certain the Liberty was a better choice than the Patriot. I shot several Hoyts (Xtec, ViperTec), an AR37, a Bear TRX32, and the Mathews LX & Outback models.

Of all of them, the LX and Outback were closest to the BowTechs, but the BowTechs just seemed to feel a little better and shoot a little smoother. The AR was nice, but it was noticeably louder and had a bit of hand shock. The Bear didn't quite seem to feel right, which was a little disappointing, since the only other bow I've ever had was a Bear. And, no offense to Hoyt lovers, but I just didn't care for the Hoyts at all. Didn't like the grip, how they drew back, etc.

BTW - I need to thank all of you here for all of the input on different bows & manufacturers. I read tons of posts on this forum (and several others, too) and they all helped a lot. It was nice to read honest opinions from real-life consumers, not just magazine writers who have to worry about not offending a potential advertiser.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome to the forum C.J. as I've already mentioned there's lot's of help here all you's have to do is ask and the guy's on this forum will be more than willing to help you's out. I liked the xtec but I also was kind of hung up on the grip as well.

nubo
Old 06-04-2004, 05:29 AM
Typical Buck

I'm still having a bit of buyer's remorse because I'm not certain the Liberty was a better choice than the Patriot.
Then you'll not be happy to hear me say that I slept with my Patriot for the first few weeks.........now she even irons my shirts.
Old 06-04-2004, 06:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

The Liberty definitely is a very nice shooting bow. There is very little vibration and literally no recoil plus it balances very well and the accuracy level for most shooters is excellent.
Old 06-04-2004, 06:30 AM
c j
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: nubo

Welcome to the forum C.J. as I've already mentioned there's lot's of help here all you's have to do is ask and the guy's on this forum will be more than willing to help you's out.
nubo
Thanks, nubo. I've been going to an NFL forum for years and I knew how much info was available on there, so the first place I looked when I wanted info on bows & hunting was a hunting forum. After owning a bow for over 10 years, I finally decided to hunt something with it besides carp and now I'm addicted to turkey hunting and bowhunting in general. I put in for tags for paddlefish, deer, and fall turkey already. My wife's not sure what to think about all this.

ORIGINAL: mrfritz44

(I'm still having a bit of buyer's remorse because I'm not certain the Liberty was a better choice than the Patriot. )

Then you'll not be happy to hear me say that I slept with my Patriot for the first few weeks.........now she even irons my shirts.

[:-] I knew it!!! And all the Liberty does is wash & wax my car.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:26 AM
Typical Buck

BLAH BLAH BLAH....this story AGAIN!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am really interested in shooting one of these, I've heard so much good about them. I just got a new bow and it had to be one of the "big three". I'm not a big fan of split limbs so I didn't even shoot the hoyts, so it was down to bowtech and mathews. I really wanted to shoot a bowtech but the closest dealer was too far away for me. I didn't want to have to drive there everytime I needed a tune-up or something tweaked. I would like to shoot one just to find out what everybody is raving about. BTW I went with the mathews outback and love it.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:40 AM

Congrats on your new bow!!!.There is nothing like having a bow that your happy with,and Bowtech has a great product.By the way,I really don't think that any true archer accually"hates"another bowhunters bow,only because it's not the one he shoots,theres just too many quality bows out there.Yes,we all have our preferences,but deep down,we just love our bows and bowhunting.With that in mind,I hope you enjoy your Liberty as much as I enjoy my LX...Bob

Quick Reply: My New Bowtech Liberty is a piece of ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.